Sign in to follow this  
Queen of Beemas

Anyone in the Wanaka area?

I've found an E30 on Trade Me which I may have fallen in love with...would be awesome if someone around that way could check her out for me...

Never done this before; perhaps PM me and I'll give you the details?

Thankies

- Pam

'alex' is down in Queenstown till June I think, I talked to him the other day, he might be able to ring in a favour.

Cheers

Andy

Edited by E30stz

Yeh im down in queenstown for a while. I might be able to head out there tomorrow or sunday? I'm no super wizz with e30's but i'm pretty sure i can suss out what sort of quality its in.

Someone want to tell me where the common areas are to check out ?

mint dude..the guys number is 027 4335132. basically as long as you can check out the kit fitment, quality of paint..under valance for any rust. quality of the cab roof. interior,leather quality and not heaps of bits missing..as long as it seems fairly tidy its all good. mechanically no big deals but a wee drive if you got time would be great...make sure the engine runs well and there is no horrendous knocking noises from ball joints etc.

it would be much appreciated...much better than us flying down! as long as it seems fairly tidy we pretty happy to fly down and check it out with intent. my # is 021 958 645...will def owe you a box of beers after!

cheers dude

Called the guy, hes too busy today, wants me to go look at it tomorrow. I'll give him a call in the morning.

Ok so the guy asks me to ring him today and set up a time cause it wasnt convinient for him yesterday, so i call three times and leave messages and he still hasnt got back to me.. I'm sorry guys, i'm still trying to get hold of him..

I'll give him another ring this friday and see if he wants to meet up this weekend..

Pam, you tool. How much of an excuse do you need for a trip to Wanaka and a few days off?

A quick test drive over the Crown Range from Wanaka toward Arrowtown, should give you an idea of whether you want the car.