Sign in to follow this  
tehBMWn00p

Custom Door Pods for Speakers [ E 3 0 ]

Hey Guys,

Really loving the custom pods found at this topic:

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index.php?showtopic=9145

I'm wanting to put some mint 6.5 components in the door, has anybody on here made a good setup for putting speakers in the front doors or know where I could buy ones similar to the ones featured in the thread linked above?

Cheers,

Cliff

ive done speaker pods for the back but havent got round to doing the front yet, its on the cards for this year, pretty simple really nice DIY project.

yeah bro DIY or or take the the dude up on his offer, the ones i poseted are from ebay uk, and are 85 pound + postage!

not tht hard to make tho

Soon as I get some spare time I'm gonna do it - they look SO tidy. Also I'm thinking to put tweeters in side mirror covers - any other suggestions? Crossover sit behind pod?

Cliff

the best place for your tweeters is on the dash pointing up and away from you towards the front windscreen, thats how you will get a better sound, dont make the mistake alot of people do and angle them towards passenger/driver, and id shove the crossover behind the glove box in the dash and drivers side under the steering wheel in the dash.