Sign in to follow this  
cainchapman

One Tall Order

A tall mate of mine is looking for support to get a few rows allocated on flights to Tall people.

Have a look.

Hi

I've done a lot of flying in my time, and I love to fly, but I have always struggled to find space on a plane to fit. I'm tall but not abnormally so, and I have certainly found many others on flights who are not quite as tall as me who also struggle. I want to put the fun, enjoyment and excitement of flying back into the equation for people.

So, I have started a web campaign. Details about what I'm trying to do can be found here

http://www.onetallorder.org

I figure for an Airline in this day and age to embrace a change, it would look at it if a swell of support was behind the idea. If you think it has merit then all I ask is pass the email on to people who might be interested in it. I'm after 5 million hits on the site and there are no banners or pop-ups to worry about.

There will be updates with progress made. It is not my intention to make this my personal crusade. It is merely to act as a starting point for an alternative to take off.

Questions to ponder. Would it work? And why not give it a try?

Thanks

Craig

A tall mate of mine is looking for support to get a few rows allocated on flights to Tall people.

Have a look.

Hi

I've done a lot of flying in my time, and I love to fly, but I have always struggled to find space on a plane to fit. I'm tall but not abnormally so, and I have certainly found many others on flights who are not quite as tall as me who also struggle. I want to put the fun, enjoyment and excitement of flying back into the equation for people.

So, I have started a web campaign. Details about what I'm trying to do can be found here

http://www.onetallorder.org

I figure for an Airline in this day and age to embrace a change, it would look at it if a swell of support was behind the idea. If you think it has merit then all I ask is pass the email on to people who might be interested in it. I'm after 5 million hits on the site and there are no banners or pop-ups to worry about.

There will be updates with progress made. It is not my intention to make this my personal crusade. It is merely to act as a starting point for an alternative to take off.

Questions to ponder. Would it work? And why not give it a try?

Thanks

Craig

Thumbs up from me at 6'5.5"

I know what the answer is! First class ;)

but fair enough tho

even at 6'3" my knees are ussually pretty wel hard up against the seat back in front