Sign in to follow this  
m_power

BMW 316 E30 5 Speed

Bmw e30 316 face lift 5 speed,

Has 14'' bottle caps with near new tyers, lowering springs-30mm king springs, jvc head unit with standard speakers, vortex muffer with droopy tip. Comes with new wof and rego, has had three owners including me, has all wof papers, is N.Z new.

Car is absolutley mint! paint is like new, has no rattles, goes surprizingly well for a 1.6. Comes with standard muffer and standard springs. This is a 1990 316 which means it is an m40 engine with 102 bhp. Has done 151,840 kms.

$3500 ono

Will be going on trade me in three days.

post-1483-1171429287_thumb.jpg

post-1483-1171429295_thumb.jpg

post-1483-1171429305_thumb.jpg

Edited by bmw_beau

Can you please email interior pics to eddy@pauanui.co.nz? Cheers

Done, i will post the same pictures up for others as well, note to all buyers this is pick up only. Cheers

Some interior and engine pictures.

post-1483-1171433438_thumb.jpg

post-1483-1171433465_thumb.jpg

post-1483-1171433480_thumb.jpg

post-1483-1171433507_thumb.jpg

be sure to check the stamp on the passenger side of hte block to see whether it is a M40B18 (1.8L). Have come across a couple of NZ New E30's that werent 1.8L. It isn't safe to assume, unless your've actually checked the code. Should say 16 4E 1 or 18 4E 1 on the block.

Looks like a beauty, gl with the sale.

Cheers

Andy

Edited by E30stz

Thanks 4 ur comments guys, i will check up on that...it is very economical depending on how u drive, went went to puke and back 4 times on $20 and still had gas. Cheers

I'll try and find a pic to help describe where the tag is located. It took me ages to find while the engine was in the car, so hopefully can help you.

Thanks 4 ur comments guys, i will check up on that...it is very economical depending on how u drive, went went to puke and back 4 times on $20 and still had gas. Cheers

And where do you live?

And where do you live?

Titirangi, west auckland, but i was drving like a nana that day... Edited by bmw_beau

I'll try and find a pic to help describe where the tag is located. It took me ages to find while the engine was in the car, so hopefully can help you.

16 4E 1, i think...if i checked rite, does that mean it doesnt have the 1.8 block? that means its a m40b16 engine aye? if it does not i am sorry 4 miss leading people. cheers Edited by bmw_beau

Sorry man, 16 4E 1 means your've got a 316i with an M40 1.6L engine.

theres mine from my NZ New 316i Manual coupe

**removed pic to cut out any confusion**

Edited by E30stz

thanks for that guys, i have the same one as emma.

Anyone serously interested? going on trade me tomorrow for $3500, will sell to bimmersport member 4 $3400, other wise $3500.

I'm interested at around 2500

Sorry thats to low for me, i would sell 4 $3300 to bs members, but not $2500, have spent $$$ on getting car perfect, can not go lower than that. Edited by bmw_beau