Sign in to follow this  
m_power

body kit

body kit what do you think of this, i like it but its to expensive... would buy it 4 $500

Is it a hartge kit? if not what is it? i had no idea i just thought it was just some cheap copy.

kinda makes it look old and stuff..mtechII has so much more goodness to it

They are a very rare kit, i like it. With some decent period wheels and a few other bits it would look awesome.

Genuine FL hartge kit is easily worth 1500

Seeing as its been on TM for absolutely months, to say its worth 1500 is a little generous dont you think ?

Its only worth what people are willing to pay and no-one has had so much as a sniff of it at a grand.

I sort of know the guy who owns it, i could probably get his details if anyone wants them? hes quite greedy but im sure you could get if for around $750ish

mtech 1/2 kits are worth that money...cheap fibreglass knockoffs are not (in my book anyway)

sam is right..a genuine one one would be worth a bit..prob around a k...but i am 99% sure hartge didnt use shitty fibreglass to make kits..nor is it being advertised as one...please correct me if im wrong!

Jordans car aye, was waiting for that to turn up at some stage. those mags fill the guards so well

heheh ...

soon for us, 18x8.5s ... 5 lug is almost complete .. just waiting for the suspension to clear customs ... :D

even simpler than jordans...iS lip, mtech 1 wing looks really good on a tidy car

heheh ...

soon for us, 18x8.5s ... 5 lug is almost complete .. just waiting for the suspension to clear customs ... :D

mmmm yummy! i want 5 lug bad but im new 16inch ACS mags say otherwise hehe

post-204-1171579270_thumb.jpg

Agree with Hybrid here.

That rear spoiler looks to me like a pseudo mock-up of an E30M3 rear spoiler which imho looks a bit try-hard. Prefer the 325 Motorsport rear like the pics that Hybrid shows. Each to their own I guess but personally I wouldn't bother with a kit (of any sorts) without addressing the overall look of the car once fitted. For example, that car could do with either the wheel arches filled better with different wheels/ tyres or a different spring set that lowers the car by say 30mm or so. Hmmm, and then I suppose by the time one has spent all that money getting it looking right you might as well have bought something that was the business to start with. Maybe I'm being a bit tough on it here.....I do appreciate that not everyone can afford to get the whole bling looking just right :-)

Jordans car aye, was waiting for that to turn up at some stage. those mags fill the guards so well

Hahaha, its looks like its sh4t itself on that last photo ! Sweet look though, very nice.

Gus, I dont doubt that a genuine one will be worth a decent amount but we always over value things on here and in the whole time that kits been on TM there hasnt been one single bid (that I can remember), so to say its worth 1500 when no one is interested at 1000, for me, is a little over the top.

Couldnt agree more on the fibreglass though. If your going to do it, do it right and save the money for the real thing.

Hey Josh or anyone that might know, what is the rear skirt on Jordans old car? AC Schnizzle?

Nope from memory its an e36 m3 rep but autovouge i think.

yip, my main bug with that car is that he should have just brought an E36

Still very well done though, there wasn't much left to change.

Edited by Mike

Are they E36 Sides too?

Looks pretty good IMO

Yip modifed e36 sides as well