Sign in to follow this  
Cress

e32 735i setup

hey guys

could you please help me with this small problem.

when I modified the suspention on my bmw, i put in monroe shocks and pedders springs. however i had problems with it. they wernt realy up to the job. the ride was rather uncomfortable and bouncy, not to mention sluggish handling.

So i went about the task of putting the factory struts in from my parts hack, this has brought back all ride quality and handling.

I realy liked the look, when i was low, but i think it looks alrite as,is. I was thinking that it mite look good half way between the two.

how could i go about producing the desired result? have u guys got any ideas on suspention combinations that would work.

hey guys

could you please help me with this small problem.

when I modified the suspention on my bmw, i put in monroe shocks and pedders springs. however i had problems with it. they wernt realy up to the job. the ride was rather uncomfortable and bouncy, not to mention sluggish handling.

So i went about the task of putting the factory struts in from my parts hack, this has brought back all ride quality and handling.

I realy liked the look, when i was low, but i think it looks alrite as,is. I was thinking that it mite look good half way between the two.

how could i go about producing the desired result? have u guys got any ideas on suspention combinations that would work.

Ooops

Edited by botanymotorworx

H & R springs and Boge shocks

Ring Keith @ H&R Ph. 021378902

Boge shocks are available from Shock Absorber Services Ph. (09) 2623684

Cheers

Glenn

Cress, Try Koni SA's and Eibach pro-sport springs, a friend has this in his E34 535i (same suspension setup as a E32) on 18" ACS's and it rides and handles beautifully.