Sign in to follow this  
freshbeats

Leather interior

Im sure this question comes up a fair bit, anyone got a whole set for sale aswell as door cards? Not fussy on colour just want to get rid of my poos cloth interior.....

There was one recently on trademe for 600 I think. Cant remember if it was 2 or 4 door but you might be able to find it in the expired auctions and then see if it sold or not.

Was beige or cream from memory.

There was one recently on trademe for 600 I think. Cant remember if it was 2 or 4 door but you might be able to find it in the expired auctions and then see if it sold or not.

Was beige or cream from memory.

yeah i think i saw that, but was out of a 2 door coupe... :wacko:

anyone else?

What colour are your cloth seats?

If black or grey or both, then I'll sell you my leather seats.They are olive,and have matching door cards to go with em.Front seats a verage,drivers one is worn a bit.Back is mint.

What colour are your cloth seats?

If black or grey or both, then I'll sell you my leather seats.They are olive,and have matching door cards to go with em.Front seats a verage,drivers one is worn a bit.Back is mint.

hey bro, yeah its the grey cloth. Do you have a pic of what colour your leathers are? I cant think of what olive looks like, don't think ive seen that

Lol cameras shitting out but I have a faint picture from a while ago to give you an idea.

post-1246-1171757554_thumb.jpg

Lol cameras shitting out but I have a faint picture from a while ago to give you an idea.

mmmm thats um...... different, so thats what olive looks like in leathers! got any pics of the fronts? Would you want extra cash?

Black leather okay?

ph. 0212435526

(ps. have leather for E30,E34 and E36. Cloth available as well)