Sign in to follow this  
dbc55

DC's e30 318i coupe

Hi all,

Became a BMW owner for the first time a few weeks ago, a stock standard 1988 e30 318i Coupe Automatic.

The previous owned passed away 6 months ago. She hardly drove it, so consequentially it had 112,000 kms when I bought it a few weeks ago for $2,000.00

I previously had a Toyota Corona station wagon, and while I loved that car, I love this car even more!

DC

Pics:

post-1261-1171768369_thumb.jpg post-1261-1171768379_thumb.jpg post-1261-1171768389_thumb.jpg post-1261-1171768403_thumb.jpg post-1261-1171768433_thumb.jpg post-1261-1171768441_thumb.jpg

Congrats DC it looks pretty straight!

Your car and my car are brothers, just diff engine and colour haha!

Welcome David

Your car sure looks mint!!

You and Emma (BMW POWER) (not our own Emma from the far north) probably have the mintest on the forum.. great to see!

We have a northern meet this coming weekend up in Kerikeri area, would welcome you up here... check the meetings forum for details or PM me for more info.

Will

Thanks for the warm welcome :) I've been in touch with Nathan, am planning on coming up next weekend, will check out the meetings forum! Sounds like a fun weekend in the making - looking forward to it

David

Very nice David, a good score. Who would have known that being charming to old people would pay off so well!

P.S. When you see Nathan, tell him to stop giving us all 'the eye' in his sig-pic. It made me vomit in my mouth.