Sign in to follow this  
savvi

me and the dirty 30 move to hamilton

hey guys heres sum pics of my trip from timaru 2 hamilton, left timaru 11am 17th feb arrived in hamilton sunday 19th 11pm, i couldnt have asked for better weather conditions sun shining the whole which meant one eye on the road one on the women, covered 1500 ks in the old girl and went thru 120-130 litres of 98 and a bottle of octane booster oh i nearly forgot i made it into the 300thou k club thats why there is a foto of the speedo, and had about an extra 150 kg of crap in the back and boot never missed a stroke and the >dunlop dirrezzas< stuck light super glue to the road, only dissapointment of the trip was i never saw any other bs members. so it will be good to see other members around the town and and get to know a few people so watch ya mirrors ill be around representing.

cheers shane. :wacko:

post-1273-1171867425_thumb.jpgpost-1273-1171867808_thumb.jpgpost-1273-1171868949_thumb.jpgpost-1273-1171869155_thumb.jpgpost-1273-1171869419_thumb.jpgpost-1273-1171877553_thumb.jpgpost-1273-1171877730_thumb.jpgpost-1273-1171878013_thumb.jpgpost-1273-1171878151_thumb.jpgpost-1273-1171878444_thumb.jpg

post-1273-1171866700_thumb.jpg

Edited by savini

Sweet trip mate! Looks like a good time was had. Where did you stay?

got on the piss in wllgnt 4 the night with an old mate i used to live there for a couple of years, best trip ive done for while, do you know of any i can take my car to 2 in hamilton to get some work done on it any one you recomend, mostly mechanical, thanks

Awesome trip...kinda like the one we had from AK to wellington to see shihad,except we didnt make it down haha.

Hey Shane what do you mean you didnt see any bimmersporters on the trip! lol. Looks like a mint trip mate, car is coming along very well to. That lotus looks mean behind your car on the ferry to. And the photos taken in picton look good

Hey Shane what do you mean you didnt see any bimmersporters on the trip! lol. Looks like a mint trip mate, car is coming along very well to. That lotus looks mean behind your car on the ferry to. And the photos taken in picton look good

yeah sweet trip what i meant was that i didnt see any other bimmers with bs stickers but i did see sh*t loads of bimmers

Looks like fun. What brings you to hamilton? there is a place just out of hamilton at te - rapa. The wreck BMW's and also have a workshop. Im pretty sure they are BMW approved i just cant quite remember the name of them. Ill hit it up if i do remember

tell me you are kidding

I am. Unfortuantly I do know where it is, but thankfully its quicker to bypass.

Seems everyone is going or moving to Hamiltron lately, i dont see the attraction

Looks like fun. What brings you to hamilton? there is a place just out of hamilton at te - rapa. The wreck BMW's and also have a workshop. Im pretty sure they are BMW approved i just cant quite remember the name of them. Ill hit it up if i do remember

sunshine and loose woman by the look of things and getting my knee reconstructed sum time this year on acc at mo i love it NOT, i rang sd european and they told me 8hrs to change the clutch release bearing at $55 hr, just doesnt sound rite to me

think i saw u going down victoria st. u pulled up next to me in my silver 325 and gave a wave? and thats how i came to be here by reading your sticker

Edited by Brennan

think i saw u going down victoria st. u pulled up next to me in my silver 325 and gave a wave? and thats how i came to be here by reading your sticker

Shane reppin up there already! dam that was quick lol

Shane reppin up there already! dam that was quick lol

yeah totally lapping it up in hamilton , 2 laps and and got a new member registed thanks to the bimmersport stickers representing.

welcome brennan nice e30 325i

Pics or ban :)

cheers guys. you might have seen it on trademe, one with a stuffed gearbox that turned out not to be stuffed at all. Just got this one at the moment;

post-1741-1172118536_thumb.jpg

Nice zender front and rear ftw, sweet ride dude. Forget what those sides are

yea mate its zender all round. got an auto box in at the moment but that will hopefully change soon

Its a good start mate, i like it. with a few bits here and there it would look mint