Sign in to follow this  
ED1RTY

Which f**ker stole my plate....

you sound a bit emotional about this homie, get this plate instead....

Posted Image

Don't worry, most emo kids aren't old enough to have the funds to buy it before you.....

Blame the wanker at personalised plates he gave you false info. I just purchased a plate yesterday, I wanted to put it on hold till my partner and I talked about it but they said they couldnt hold it unless you paid 10% deposit, so I did.

By the way pesonalised plates are going up an extra $50 in March so if you want a cheap plate order it now. I managed to get there no interest for 6mnths deal.

You'd better order now, because the prices are going up soon

Hahaa, pwned!

surely you don't mean this one..???? :unsure:

Edited by will

If you have got an order number from PP you had better ring them back and tell them

Really, there's no problem!

Just get an identical cheap EDIRTY plate from German Plates and drive through LOTS of speed cameras for a month or so, park all day without paying any money etc - then change back to your legal plates. Do this every few months.

The sucker who bought 'your' plates will get tickets by the dozen and he'll have to fight for years to clear his name....

Rog ~ feeling evil today! ;)

Really, there's no problem!

Just get an identical cheap EDIRTY plate from German Plates and drive through LOTS of speed cameras for a month or so, park all day without paying any money etc - then change back to your legal plates. Do this every few months.

The sucker who bought 'your' plates will get tickets by the dozen and he'll have to fight for years to clear his name....

Rog ~ feeling evil today! ;)

Now thats a good idea!! :P

Apart from the fact the parking wardens go off your rego not the plate it wouldnt work unless you made a fake rego. Speeding is a great idea though :huh:

thats an awsome idea m8, could work if u pinched the speed camera number plates 2!

Hah yea, the good old story of stealing the plates off the speed cam van huh! Love it - government tax dept. = pwnt

Annoying situation for you I must say! I'd be pretty gutted if the same thing happened to me. Interesting though, when I bought my euro plates from Personalised Plates they reserved them for 2-ish weeks without a deposit of any sort? I imagine they must have a few slack reps from the varied service they seem to provide.

See if you can find the guy who bought it, like it was said by someone above, they may be reasonable if you explain the situation to them diplomatically.

Haha my god that idea rules haha ive bit the bullet.. going to do ED1RTY, it lived up to the name in the paddock up north haha good times