Sign in to follow this  
mons2b

Debadged E30 Bimmersporter spotted in CHCH

Hi ya to whoever drives the Silver E30 in Christchurch. I was behind you in my E39. Noticed you debadged in the back. No badges at all including the BMW badge itself. Nice black wheels look pretty fat on your E30. What happened to the grill on the front?

JW

Edited by J B W

It would of been this one :rolleyes: sorry i forget his name :wacko: , he has gone for the two tone look. I think it looks good, and totally different.

post-204-1172177562_thumb.jpg

yea thats buzzlightyears mate which i cant remember his name either. I saw him the other day actually - he sold his e30 and got a vr4 legnum!

yea i dont think it goes sideways as well as his e30 did lol

oh what . a vr4 legnum is fast but not rwd. he said he was buying a silvia s14

trying to get away from two wheel drive cause of my lack of not being able to resist doing skids. lol went in to get a S15 came out with legnum always had a thing for them aye.

Ive always liked the look of legnums, they sound good in turbo form to. You will be back to rwd in no time

It would of been this one :rolleyes: sorry i forget his name :wacko: , he has gone for the two tone look. I think it looks good, and totally different.

Yes it was that one. Why the removal of the BMW badge itself? Wanted a completely clean look?

JW