$80 without adaptor and no polished finish

$100, inc adaptor, no polished finish

$160, inc adaptor, polished finish

$50 for pod filter or supply your own

if interested ph 0211498258 shane

all prices inc labour

m10 engines also

Edited by E30 bandit

Bigger pics? Look good bro from what I can see.

Did you manage to find a fabricator Shane??

Graham, did you not see the one in his car at the meet? They are very well made boxes. The welding work etc is very good, infact some of the best ive seen, you would think the metal was folded. Not welded. You have my order Shane :D

P.S im getting you prices for plugs etc this arvo, ill PM you tonight

Do these clear the facelift overflow bottles, or is it possible to simply move the bottle to the other side of the bay?

Do these clear the facelift overflow bottles, or is it possible to simply move the bottle to the other side of the bay?

they really suit pre/fl but dont see why it cant be moved to the otherside, post a pic up for me to look at and ill tell ya, cheers shane

Maybe get a pre-f/l water bottle?

Or if you are 6 cyl. just put it where the battery tray is

Ive seen these in person and they are dam good! was very suprised buy the quality. I can vouch for shane as well he is a good sort. I would have one if i didnt have a dirty big V88888888888888 in my engine bay

Talking bout that riley.... hows it going???

Havent heard or seen much lately :D

Sorry for the thread hijack Shane!!

Maybe get a pre-f/l water bottle?

Or if you are 6 cyl. just put it where the battery tray is

Yeah guess that'll be the go, or put a bottle in place of the washer. The battery tray is housing a battery atmo ;P

325i have them in boot, my 320i standard.

Just lining up the engine in its final place at the moment, hopefully dont need to change the brake booster. Progress has been a little slow as i havint had any alloys on the car and havint been able to move it , Thanks to James for sorting that out :)

hey ya fu??ing queer cu?t haha, nah sweet as dude, did you happen to see if the afm is the same

PBFTW {paddock bashn ftw}

hey ya fu??ing queer cu?t haha, nah sweet as dude, did you happen to see if the afm is the same

PBFTW {paddock bashn ftw}

Not yet, will look when i get home and let you know tonight

I guess these are only for six cyclinder engines?

I guess these are only for six cyclinder engines?

send us a pic of your engine and ill see if it will fit, im thinking its just the adaptor thats gonna be different, pre/fl e30s sixes r no hassle to put in, F/L change the expansion tank over to other side.

post-1273-1172716582_thumb.jpg if this is same set up as yours no worries adaptor just diff size

shane.edgar@hotmail.com

Edited by E30 bandit

send us a pic of your engine and ill see if it will fit, im thinking its just the adaptor thats gonna be different, pre/fl e30s sixes r no hassle to put in, F/L change the expansion tank over to other side.

post-1273-1172716582_thumb.jpg if this is same set up as yours no worries adaptor just diff size

shane.edgar@hotmail.com

I cant quite see from the photos, around the bottom does the box follow the guard closely? Ie does it have any big gaps at all? It looks bloody good from the photos but I thought I would just ask. I may be keen for a couple but would love to view one in person first. Is there any one in Auckland with one? If not im heading down to hamilton on the 24th of march for a rallyfest, May be we could meet up some time on friday before?? Thanks!!

Ohh and what brand air filter are they?

Steve

I had a good look at his when he was here for the weekend, can say that it is the best I have seen by far.

Will

I cant quite see from the photos, around the bottom does the box follow the guard closely? Ie does it have any big gaps at all? It looks bloody good from the photos but I thought I would just ask. I may be keen for a couple but would love to view one in person first. Is there any one in Auckland with one? If not im heading down to hamilton on the 24th of march for a rallyfest, May be we could meet up some time on friday before?? Thanks!!

Ohh and what brand air filter are they?

Steve

there r no gaps along the gaurd only gap is the size of a 50cent piece to run the wiring its a very tight fit with boot rubber to stop scratching and make it air tight. most welcome to have a look wen u down here. cheers. repco filter standard pod thats what ive got works well

Picture #3 shows a tube running from the fog light hole up through behind the headlights, have you cut through the metal that would be the base of the box?

Also, if you have is it:

a) legal?

B) worth doing?

Edited by CLIFF~

Picture #3 shows a tube running from the fog light hole up through behind the headlights, have you cut through the metal that would be the base of the box?

Also, if you have is it:

a) legal?

B) worth doing?

yes thats rit e ive talked to a couple of wof places and said that we wouldnt fail you for it , plus you cant see if theres been a hole cut under the air box its fully sealed. Cant see whats under it unless u take the hole box and afm out as it is designed to come out as 1 piece. the tube going thru the fog lights into air box gives the pod constant feed of air, and when raining will not travel into coldair box. drops the motors running temp also thats got to be good

thanks shane

a) yes legal

B) yes worth doing

Very Nice. Have you got any at the moment? Would be keen to come get one today!

are you after the finished product i take it, adapter, polished finish, and pod

if so i can have one for you by wednesday next week as they are made to order and have just finished 1 for sumone else.

is it 4 a 325.

cheers shane

are you after the finished product i take it, adapter, polished finish, and pod

if so i can have one for you by wednesday next week as they are made to order and have just finished 1 for sumone else.

is it 4 a 325.

cheers shane

320 - that ok?

You get my text? I've got standard AFM adapter for pod - is that the adapter you speak of? If so, just the box.

So $80? unpolished.

What about polished? $___

Cliff.

The adaptor goes directly from the box to the AFM. There is a round peice of steel on the INSIDE of the Box that support the POD filter. So you will more than likely need the 'adapter' otherwise you will need to have one made and welded on anyway.

Cheers

Chris