Sign in to follow this  
Golfboy666GTI

Bimmersport forum members E36 M3, let see your pics

What rear pipe did you fit and how much was it? <_<

sorry bout the late reply must be livin in a hole or somthin.

rear pipe is just one i brought on trade me bout a year ago,

its one not really made for my car kinda had to chop and change it to work properly and when i finally got it on there sweet it was way to loud so had two more coby type baffles welded in still pretty loud now the missis only heres me coming from 30 seconds away as opposed to 5min, as soon as i take some photos of it on the hoist ill put some pics up.

Was there any problem getting those 19's on the car ? Did you have to change much ? and how does it drive with them on, any rubbing ?

there is no rubbing but its still sitting at the stock hight tho.

actually i tell a lie it did rub when i had to move 16 SQ metres of floring tiles for my new renovations project.

but under normal conditions its all good no rubing.

also they went on fine no spacers required.

im thinking some big brakes next or a supercharger maybe :P if the missis lets me have my wallet back <_<

Cleaned (usually done by the godfather himself) up the M3 for Taupo this weekend so here are some pics. Had the car for just over 2 years and its completely stock and dont have any mod's planned. Its a 1998 Evo done 36k. Recently been thinking about selling it for an E46 M3 but just can't bring myself to part with it yet.

post-662-1173122964_thumb.jpgpost-662-1173122940_thumb.jpgpost-662-1173122923_thumb.jpgpost-662-1173122880_thumb.jpg

Dam thats nice

M3 Cab - I got some nice pics of your M3 up at Taupo last month.

sh*t it was looking pretty damn nice on the day, heres a pic of your car bro..

I had the yellow e36 M3 up at Taupo. Maybe next year i'll have the e30 m3 up there (heres hoping).

Laurence.

post-1723-1178417552_thumb.jpg

Edited by Old_Skool_Bmw

Cheers Laurence looks like im out for a sunday drive :lol: Got this off S14power and the one ya took of the Mini. Ruthie pretty happy with that. Totally get the E30 M3 there next year i hope to do the same