Sign in to follow this  
323e30

need!,e30 325i, damaged complete car for engine,box, suspension,do

need entire 325i e30 damaged., Manual... 4 door

dereged ok, damaged ok,

Really need to get a complete damaged 325i, would cost far too much to buy everything i need seperately.

willing to pay around 950$

BMW open class would be the go I would have thought, racing at Puke on the 16, 17 of March, 2 weeks time, come and have a look.

BMW open class would be the go I would have thought, racing at Puke on the 16, 17 of March, 2 weeks time, come and have a look.

Yeah ill come check it out, probably be the best way to find out all i need.

haha yeah, ive been bidding on that but ray has autobid it already, he got the other 325 silver fox showed aswel i think so im still on the hunt.

ive got a 318 spares car at mo but dont wana have to buy all parts seperatly to upgrade it so i need to find a 325i

haha yeah, ive been bidding on that but ray has autobid it already, he got the other 325 silver fox showed aswel i think so im still on the hunt.

ive got a 318 spares car at mo but dont wana have to buy all parts seperatly to upgrade it so i need to find a 325i

Ray (royz) will often bid around 50% - 75% what its actually worth, so you should have a good run with him and your budget!

Remember, he has a business, and won't buy anything that won't sell higher than what he pays.

/edit: I've also noticed when bidding against him, he won't be around when the auction closes. So just wait 'til the last few and bid up to your max max max bid.

Edited by JP

cheers for info

also i have 318 parts for sale..

including mint dash, no cracks at all (e30)

Engine and auto box.

offers ..

Still looking for 325i to fix up..