Sign in to follow this  
Napier_E36

my new BMW wagon....

haha i noticed a passing resemblance to an e30 in my wagon the other day - with a kidney grill and a couple of roundles, its gunna be the first diesel E30 wagon in the Bay (at least for a weekend!)

I know, its a shitter - but use your imagination!

post-18-1082937491.jpg

Edited by Napier_E36

the side - note the "hawkes bay racing grey" side modifications!

post-18-1082937720.jpg

Edited by Napier_E36

comes equiped with momo steering wheel!

post-18-1082937840.jpg

AND kenwood cd head unit. mean, when my 2 12s are in the back, it fully pwns napier!

post-18-1082937998.jpg

crazy stuff, wanna sell me the steering wheel?

crazy stuff, wanna sell me the steering wheel?

sure - ill just tie a chunk of wood onto the boss kit to turn corners!!! hehe nah seriously man, you wouldnt want it - ive had it for about 5 years, and its showing the signs of use - ie the leather is wearing thru in places etc! :D

see what i mean?

post-18-1082939073.jpg

awe inspiring power created here - it takes the hell hiding, but i cant kill it! just not very powerfull!

post-18-1082939233.jpg

its even got mags.... B) bow down ladies!!!! haha good sh*t! now i just need 5% tints to make it look super dodgy! :ph34r::blink::wacko:

post-18-1082939389.jpg

my road user charges ticket - it is current (haha that is that the ks on the speedo r between those numbers - but that dont mean the reading is strictly accurate!!! :D

post-18-1082939584.jpg

haha dont mock my photo shop skills - but i told you it was a bimmer! :D

post-18-1082950318.jpg

even my rego card says so! :D:ph34r:

post-18-1082950421.jpg

Awesome, you can come to the next Bimmersport meet in that. We'll try and get that lady in Hamilton with the black Lada with Roudels etc on it too to come along. No-one will ever tell the difference :D

Blair, I think you should definately stick a kidney grill and some roundels on it, it will be good for a laugh.

Cheers

Blair, I think you should definately stick a kidney grill and some roundels on it, it will be good for a laugh.

ive got a couple of roundels, but i need to find a kidney grill. Anyone got one floating around? Gus, are you using your old one? I dont car if its painted or damaged or whatever - for the sake of humour - hook a brotha up!!! :D

bro. i can hook you up with a kindey grill!!!!

mean, if you can bring it with you next time we catch up, we'll mash it on and mash around like that. it'll be funny sh*t! :D

Now the admin team still aren't sure if we should ban you...

:P

Ban me??? what for? Pretty rank, esp when the first admin dude was encouraging me to do it.... its a bit of a laugh - and just wait until ive got more fibreglass resin, ive got an evo 3 kit im going to mash onto it, but im going to do a really shitty job of it (at least first up) and cruise round town for a night. Also im going to take pictures of it and post them on the NZMMC site... saying that mine is better....

(i know you were joking bout the ban bit, well at least i hope you were! but its all in good fun, and im not going to leave the kidney grill and roundels on... Im not THAT f**ked up (yet!) :P )