Sign in to follow this  
bradc

My E31 850CSi V12 6-speed

That thing is awesome

I really hope it gives you trouble free motoring - I know it will put a huge grin on your face, guaranteed!

I think I'll hand the "Purple Petrol Eater" tag over to you now Brad :D

Thought it was the 'Purple People Eater'? :)

That thing is awesome

I really hope it gives you trouble free motoring - I know it will put a huge grin on your face, guaranteed!

I think I'll hand the "Purple Petrol Eater" tag over to you now Brad :D

v 12 is almost two engines sharing a crank just about everything is duplicated.This makes troubleshooting a bit difficult for those that dont know how,and also gives the m70 a undeserved reputation.

We will see :)

I'm used to expensive maintainence costs on cars, I can't see it being much worse than my VR-4.

And yes it will be the biggest petrol eater in the club!

Dont believe the hype :)....the v12 is a beautiful engine if looked after and is actually alot more simple than the v8.

Congrats, its a beautiful car and is going to be awesome to drive around in over the summer with the pillarless windows.

I'm gonna be flat broke for a bit, but if it goes for a small amount I might just get it :D

Just searched on the plates website, 850CSI is already taken, and I know there is only one other csi in the country! I will have to track him down and ask him if he has the plate or not.

Edited by bradc

I'm gonna be flat broke for a bit, but if it goes for a small amount I might just get it :D

Just searched on the plates website, 850CSI is already taken, and I know there is only one other csi in the country! I will have to track him down and ask him if he has the plate or not.

Bro...tell me when the car is all set and ready...and Ill pop over and have a good look at it :D

Heres a plate for you if your into P/Plates, be quite good.

V12BMW

What an ar$ehole though, its $1 reserve yet he is saying he has it advertised elsewhere !

Id be spewing if I was the top bid when he pulls it.

What an ar$ehole though, its $1 reserve yet he is saying he has it advertised elsewhere !

Id be spewing if I was the top bid when he pulls it.

I'll say. Didn't notice that before. Dodgy!

Yep, I think if it doesn't he will just pull it before it ends.

Hence the clause.

Fair enough to advertise elsewhere and have the clause but not when you $1 reserve it.

yeah if you $1 res something, you should follow it through. I regularly put up things with $1 res and most of the time the auction goes for more than what I thought it would.

thought you might like this .

top gear testing a 850csi ,long ago

you tube

Edited by Brent HARTGE535i