Sign in to follow this  
Carl

BMWCC Membership

Since i'm a lazy bastard, how or where can I get a membership???

I know you get a 10% discount on parts but do you also get any discounts on labour costs from any of the service centres???

Thanks for that, now I gotta wait 3-5 weeks till I can start claiming my discounts - i'm going to make sure I get my money back :jap:

Guest Andrew

And i wouldn't put money on that form working - i'm still building the new BMWCC site - the designer who designed that site went AWOL

And i wouldn't put money on that form working - i'm still building the new BMWCC site - the designer who designed that site went AWOL

Should I therefore be conerned about my CC details???

Dont you have to pay sh*t loads of cash to get into bmwcc nz? Discounts arnt really discounts in the end <_<

its worth it for the track days

Dont you have to pay sh*t loads of cash to get into bmwcc nz? Discounts arnt really discounts in the end

10% discount or so on parts & labor (depending where you go), so it pays for itself pretty quick if you deal with someone on their list

I got my own garage so there very small chance using them, but i guess i might be able to get a few parts cheaper. Maybe.

If only I joined up a couple of months ago, would've paid for itself in 1 day :angry:

Dont you have to pay sh*t loads of cash to get into bmwcc nz? Discounts arnt really discounts in the end <_<

i thought it was pretty reasonable, esp when they put on things like track days and driver training days (both road and race track) these are things that are hard to find out about when your not part of a car club - the BMWCC driver training day back in feb was the first one id ever been to, and i thoroughly reccomend it!!! Im going to the race craft one too - and the track day at puke! these are all put on by the BMWCC, and if paying $65 a year to get access to that sort of thing, in my eyes thats very worth while! its pretty hard to get track time any other way, unless your prepared to hire a track, which is expensive!!!

Guest Andrew

yes i'd be worried about CC #.. its not a secure form - just a post email form.

Just an update, I got my memebership on sat, got the great little sticker right there slap bang in the middle of my rear window :wub:

Guest Andrew

Just an update, I got my memebership on sat, got the great little sticker right there slap bang in the middle of my rear window :wub:

welcome to the dark side...