Sign in to follow this  
m325i

You Fanatics will love this

No sh*t i actually like this colour... Mod are a bit cheesy tho. :bounce:

post-2-1089430567.jpg

Guest Andrew

looks like the paint was done with a spray can - its all running off on the back of the yellow one.

Speaking of awful mods, I was following a (silver) 325 Ti compact down the motorway yesterday - some one had either fitted a new rear bumper of cut up the stock one to accomodate an extra pair of fake exhausts on the right hand side - so that it had two sets of twin exhausts.

When you got close to it, it was obvious that the right hand ones were fakes - could see right down them and there wasn't any trace of exhaust ever having come out of them - in contrast to the carbon etc on the real left hand ones.

Sad.

Hey J.D. welcome to the dark side, pull up a seat and tell us more about your ride

makes me feel love... seriously.. now i might go take a love in the toilet.

YEa i've seen that page before :lol:

The dude who owns that site has really nice supercharged 540.

Hey J.D. welcome to the dark side, pull up a seat and tell us more about your ride

Hey ///Carl, thanks for the welcome. I have been lurking in the background for a while now and picked up on some good stuff and enjoy the board. I purposely didn’t put up my car details as I know the Bimmer hardcore typically sneer at my car.

But anyway, it is a 99 2.8 double vanos Z3 – I was lucky to get one with full options (sport suspension, 17’s, full leather, heated seats, power roof etc). Haven’t done any performance mod’s yet (other than new exhaust), but have done a few cosmetic ones (clear indicators all around, some new interior trims, stainless steel roll hoops, stereo and amp, etc). Am still looking around for nicer alloys (will probably go to 18’s and then lower) and am in the process of getting parts together to modify centre console to add an oil temp and pressure gauge (using the M Roadster console panels and switch gear). Haven’t got any pic’s of it since I’ve had it but here’s one from the dealer’s ad.

I'll put on my asbestos suit now and see if I get the flames and cracks about owning a 'hairdresser's car' etc.

And I used to have an ’88 E30 for what it’s worth …

post-2-1089607613.jpg

hey dude welcome to the site. pull up a seat and enjoy

your car is nice and plus i dont think your avrage hairdresser can own this car!

they tend to stick to mx5's to my understanding

i like it any way its nice as!!

Hey JD, nice set of wheels - you will cop some flak although if you lower it with 18's you'll be sweet , clear indicators are all good ^_^

EDITED: BTW, your car will probably lick most E30's here, but don't boast about it :lol:

Edited by ///Carl

Guest Andrew
your car will probably lick most E30's here, but don't boast about it

probably?? it will easily, unless someone has a e30 m3 lurking in their garage?

uhh i'd wager my car would lick an e30 m3.. eww

JD: At least you used to have an e30 :P

Nah - the Z3 is great - they do actually handle pretty decently - i've only been in a 2 ltr one and thought that was pretty decent.

Cool to see no-one flamed my car - good stuff. Anyway, I'll keep quiet about it from now on and not push my luck. See ya on the boards ...