Sign in to follow this  
BM WORLD

E34 535i rules

is that yours....looks good....ah....cant wait till a new project car handed down to me....e34s rock

yes the E34 is mine ,yes it s good ,but my wifes E28 535iA is just about as fast ,150kg lighter and std 218HP vs E34 535i 211HP .

cant wait to do the manual conversion on the wifes E28 .

that will have to wait till ive done the block conversion on the E34 535i hartge engine to 10:1 compression pistons and new rings etc .

nice E30 325i ,is that a manual .

ps ,anyone interested in a 1987 nz new 525eeA for sale ,also a have a manual conversion kit for that .

Where was that photo taken? Not the BMWCC Driver Training in Taupo earlier this year was it? If so, then the E30 in the background is me.

Cheers

yes thats taupo driver training bmw car club .

you guys going to pukekohe driver training

Guest Andrew

damn - awesome car. Didn't remember seeing it there this year? (taupo driving training that is)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Your E34 535i will be putting out far more HP than 211hp if it is fitted with a Hartge engine. And will most certainly handle alot better than the older models. The side and rear apron spoilers appear to be M-Tech items... Is this a Motorsport model? Manual 5speed? Sure looks very nice indeed.

Yup, I'll be there, sent my entry in a week or so ago.

And that is definately me in the background, I remember it well, between you and me (and out of photo) is a silver 2002.

As I remember we were all being held up by a red E34 driven by a lady who was rather (understandable in the conditions) cautious in her driving.

Cheers

haha yeah i remember that day quite well... would you happen to have been coming thru that corner sideways behind my 325i at one stage that afternoon??/ A few times i came thru that corner with my ass and nose pointing to either cone!! and i remember bringing it back under control, looking into my rear view mirror and seeing a dirty great E34 hanging it out in similar fashion!!! was that your one??? and Grant, I remember that other E34 holding us up, she had an instructor in there showing her the best lines and stuff.... I was stuck directly behind her!!!

but my wifes E28 535iA is just about as fast ,150kg lighter and std 218HP vs E34 535i 211HP

ur right, E28 535iA pwn... :lol::lol:

yea ,not much fun at taupo been held up by slow cars .

I was having fun doing full lock and power and evrey time it would just straighten up .

the HP of the hartge engine is surpose to be 170kw 240HP 320Nm .

but i couldn't fit the extractors in (came from a left hook 635i out of japan).

probably about 230HP when all is good ,but I'm going to do the block upgarde soon ,getting an old 10:1 compression 3.5L ,cause this one has only got 9.2:1 compression pistons ,and the rings are old and saggey and it has sctraches in the bore .yes its a 5spd

the body kit is genuine HARTGE ,has hartge logos on the front ,sides and spoiler .the rear apron is a copy of the M5 one .the guy i broughtit from didn't know what it was ,he had advertised it as a momo body kit .

the suspension is hartge spec as well i think handles excellent.

my friends E28 M535i handles pretty good ,close to mine a bit lighter and its had a shrik cam and some porting done (pretty quick).

check out my web site .

http://www.cardomain.com/id/greyhartgeMy Webpage storyPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image