Sign in to follow this  
ewie

Another newbie here...

Hey all, brand new to the group and dropped in to say hi..

I've just ordered a 2002 E46(?) 318ti M-Sport that'll be in the country in a couple of weeks.. Have always had a thing for BM's but this'll be my first to own and I'm really looking forward to taking delivery.

One question.. being an import, where's the best plce to get an english owners manual? Can't seem to find anything other than a generic 3 series version that doesn't cover ti the compact.

Any ideas??

Cheers

Ewie

Welcome.

Do you have pics or any more details on your ti - colour, transmission, options etc...

As for the handbook, your local BMW dealer is probably your best bet (may be rather pricey though). I doubt there would be any second hand ones available in NZ. However, you may be able to find on you can download from the net. Some guru on here may be able to assist.

Welcome.

Do you have pics or any more details on your ti - colour, transmission, options etc...

As for the handbook, your local BMW dealer is probably your best bet (may be rather pricey though). I doubt there would be any second hand ones available in NZ. However, you may be able to find on you can download from the net. Some guru on here may be able to assist.

Thanks for the welcome and tip on the handbook, I'll probably try the local dealer but as you say it'll be pricey.. oh well..

It's finished in silver with all the standard motorsport options, suede sport interior etc etc and the tiptronic transmission. That's all I know about it at this stage. Importer confirmed it'll be in Auckland on or about the 6th of May and subject to any problems, I should have it a few days later.

It'll most likely have the Jap MD hi-fi that I may look at changing.. we'll see

This not THE car but an identical one I also looked at.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by **Ewie**