Sign in to follow this  
|ncary

For the Bike fans

Haha oh whoa didnt even know u were on here Leigh lol! Whats with the double posting haha i accidentally did tho too oh well. That stunt dude on the hamz bridge is crackup aye!

about 3.5K 4K and ill throw in a brand new pilot power 2ct for the rear (unfitted)

its mostly nice with jst a touch up needd on the tank and a small crack in the H/L fairring were i dropd it infront of Luke LOL.

but its done 76000km

That's not too bad a price if you ask me.

Haha oh whoa didnt even know u were on here Leigh lol! Whats with the double posting haha i accidentally did tho too oh well. That stunt dude on the hamz bridge is crackup aye!

Fixed that.

i know. hes a bit of a wild one that dude. watch his other vids. they crack up

That's not too bad a price if you ask me.

I would love to keep it and fix the little paint bits.

strip it down and polish it up reall nice.

or put an fxr150 headlights in it. and ditch the factory 6 pots (First production bike to have them) and put a r6 4pot on and master cylinder to give it a bit better braking. two fingers will never lift the rear. but grab a handful and the speedo goes down just as fast as it willl climb ahaha

I would love to keep it and fix the little paint bits.

strip it down and polish it up reall nice.

or put an fxr150 headlights in it. and ditch the factory 6 pots (First production bike to have them) and put a r6 4pot on and master cylinder to give it a bit better braking. two fingers will never lift the rear. but grab a handful and the speedo goes down just as fast as it willl climb ahaha

Sounds like a good plan. I know many r6's seem to stop very well, the last one I rode [early 05] was an awesome bike. Keep it original, you will get good coin for it that way

Sounds like a good plan. I know many r6's seem to stop very well, the last one I rode [early 05] was an awesome bike. Keep it original, you will get good coin for it that way

yer. i would really love to keep it ae. but im so poor. haha.

it stops fine. just you have to work the brakes harder than you would like. its very common thought on it,

hurd storys of people brakeing so hard they warp the factory rotors on them hahaha. so aftermakers are the way to go.

im doing up a gpx250 as a street fighter just to get my learners and restricted with. thats gona be fun lol

Didn't the balius have a thicker headgasket and slightly less aggressive cam lobes? What did yours redline at?

Either way, I love thrashing the ring off a small bike, very rewarding.

spada making little noises

A cbr thou would be verrrry yum, I love the pre 08 shape, especially in repsol colours

Same engine, really. 19k, as the video description says :P

Same engine, really. 19k, as the video description says :P

That's choice! The last one I saw made 31hp at the wheel, which is roughly 40hp at the crank. I would love to ride the one in your vid! I bet it was a giggle to throw around [i had a missus like that..... :unsure: ]

I have had this MC22 for a while now. Really like the 250 il4's, they are so light and fun to throw into corners but obviously lacking on the straights, but really we all know its about corners ;).

Since taking a friends '08 cbr1000 out for a ride, I am kind of dissapointed everytime I jump on my 250. The endless power, and roar from the yoshi on the thou was amazing compared to the little squeal from the two fiddy.

Posted Image

I have had this MC22 for a while now. Really like the 250 il4's, they are so light and fun to throw into corners but obviously lacking on the straights, but really we all know its about corners ;).

Since taking a friends '08 cbr1000 out for a ride, I am kind of dissapointed everytime I jump on my 250. The endless power, and roar from the yoshi on the thou was amazing compared to the little squeal from the two fiddy.

Posted Image

I had my 250 for three and a half years after splattering my 650, I still enjoyed it the day I sold it. I find haveing a huge amount of power makes me a lazy rider. Small lower powered bikes like the 650 I had were choice, you can open the right up and not worry about loosing traction out of the corners [especially with a twin] and mine still did an 11.8 [the bros650] and the clutch was slipping a bit afterward. Smaller bikes are more my thing. Maybe some day I will go get a nice newer IL4 600.

Nice mc22! Gotta love the screaming Honda mc14e motor! No cam chain to snap either.

On another note, bike engines are absolutely amazing.

Two 1.3litre 'Busa engines mated to a common crankshaft in Flat Plane V8 format (Like Ferraris and some TVR Cerberas), revving to 14k, would be the ultimate E30 engine. DO WANT CHAAAA

Edited by Incary

Two 1.3litre 'Busa engines mated to a common crankshaft in Flat Plane V8 format (Like Ferraris and some TVR Cerberas), revving to 14k, would be the ultimate E30 engine. DO WANT CHAAAA

There is a company in NZ which gets two ZX14 engines and mates them together to make a 2.8L V8. Still revs out all the way. You can buy them brand new for about $12,000 I believe. They also make gearboxs that bolt straight up to them.

They are used in speedway cars.

Edited by Mark247

Hells yes! 20 of those engines going round a dirt track at the same time would sound outtathisworld

There has been a few of them done. The Radical for example.

There is a company in NZ which gets two ZX14 engines and mates them together to make a 2.8L V8. Still revs out all the way. You can buy them brand new for about $12,000 I believe. They also make gearboxs that bolt straight up to them.

They are used in speedway cars.

Yup

What about a guzzi v8 from waaay back in the day

Or the australian made drysdale 750