Sign in to follow this  
hybrid

Hampton downs final open day

Looking like it is going to be a great facility - soooo looking forward to our first race meet there, fingers crossed it will be all go at the end of November.

I see Mr Ollie was there checking out the track <_< I expect he was making engine and braking noises on the way round as he was working out his lines :P !

Edited by E30 325i Rag-Top

I was there also. Great to walk the track and yes it will be a fantastic facility for drivers and spectators.

There is some serious rise and fall which will be interesting for those of us in low powered E30s.

Still quite a bit to do though. Good to see they were still laying seal on a sunday whilst hundreds of people were on the track.

Cheers

I was there also. Great to walk the track and yes it will be a fantastic facility for drivers and spectators.

There is some serious rise and fall which will be interesting for those of us in low powered E30s.

Still quite a bit to do though. Good to see they were still laying seal on a sunday whilst hundreds of people were on the track.

Cheers

Agreed, I was there too but not till nearly 3pm so didn't catch any of you guys :(

Was thinking exactly the same while walking it re low power/rise/fall