Sign in to follow this  
super1

2007 Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG

Crikey Front the front rotors are expensive aye!! :wacko:

post-4445-1256193062.jpg

post-4445-1256193086.jpg

Edited by super1
Massive image fail. Please resize to 800x600 or less before posting.

Sorry my intention was to reflect on the price of new front rotors for this beast.

How much do you think? B)

Couple of grand atleast? That car isn't very old so I'm also wondering how it's chewed them out so quick? Or is it high k's Doesn't look like a Merc dealership in that garage LOL

Yep couple of $$ dealership lol looks can be deceptive :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: sorry auto sizing?

Edited by super1

We just did front brakes on a 2005 AMG S55

Front disc pads $691.55 + Gst

Front rotors $808.31 ea + Gst

Just had the M5 Beast reshoed at Chc BMW ...

Disk Pads $1,033.82 each + GST

Disk Pads $554.40 set + GST

Total Job $2,871 + GST

Smile on my face when hitting the brakes at 215km/hr on back straight of Raupuna - Priceless :)

Just had the M5 Beast reshoed at Chc BMW

Smile on my face when hitting the brakes at 215km/hr on back straight of Raupuna - Priceless :)

Ron, I have a spot for you if you'd like to come and 'bed them in' properly?

Ron, I have a spot for you if you'd like to come and 'bed them in' properly?

:lol: Very tempted but the week before Xmas is the busiest of the year in bakeries so I can't even be tempted

Couple of grand at least? That car isn't very old so I'm also wondering how it's chewed them out so quick? Or is it high k's Doesn't look like a Merc dealership in that garage LOL

Most modern cars have brakes that last only 30 odd thousand kilometers, some a lot less, I have a friend who works at Porsche and he tells me the Cayenne Turbo chews through a set of front brakes in between services, so that 5k every six months ore so :o

My Renaults an 06 and its on its third set of pads and second pair of Rotors, would pull up 10x quicker than my older cars though so its worth it.

Most modern cars have brakes that last only 30 odd thousand kilometers, some a lot less, I have a friend who works at Porsche and he tells me the Cayenne Turbo chews through a set of front brakes in between services, so that 5k every six months ore so :o

My Renaults an 06 and its on its third set of pads and second pair of Rotors, would pull up 10x quicker than my older cars though so its worth it.

Driver or car has some serious issues if it is chewing out every 5000km mate. Either the chap can't drive or they are towing a hell of alot or again, they just can't drive at all well. 5000km even on performance brakes is rather slight where ever you come from.