Sign in to follow this  
nickbawt

WTB: E36 M3 Coupe

Hi,

As title suggests Im looking for an E36 M3 Coupe when I return to NZ, preferably at 98/99. Ideally an EVO w/ manual but I need to see whats out there first. Colour is not that important and needs to be as stock as possible. I know there are some on Trademe at the moment, but just want to broaden my options, hence asking here.

If you know anyone out there who might be keen on selling or know where to source one, PM me!

Ta,

Nick

Edited by nickbawt

There is a dreamer who is advertising his 97 Evo in silver done 88,000kms. It was in Saturdays Herald again. It started at $32,000 but is now reduced to $28,500.

Like I said, he's a dreamer.

Oh my, what happened to the 540i Nick?

There is a dreamer who is advertising his 97 Evo in silver done 88,000kms. It was in Saturdays Herald again. It started at $32,000 but is now reduced to $28,500.

Like I said, he's a dreamer.

Hah! I've seen that for weeks in the paper. What a dreamer. Maybe if it had done 1/10th of those KMS... 28k could be justified.

Oh my, what happened to the 540i Nick?

Hah! I've seen that for weeks in the paper. What a dreamer. Maybe if it had done 1/10th of those KMS... 28k could be justified.

The 540 is sold! Working in the middle east for the rest of the year and didnt like the idea of it just sitting there gathering dust, sold it to a good older bloke down in hamilton who was tossing up between that in a v8 commie, he was amazed how much nicer it drove even though it had nearly twice the mileage.

Heralds a good idea! The guys probably just listing it to appease his wife or something "Sorry love, there just no market for it out there.. guess I better keep it"

Thanks for the replies though, If you guys hear anything though, let me know! Its easy for miss something advertised over here.

Edited by nickbawt

Ooo the Middle East. How intriguing.

Thats good you on sold it to someone that will continue to enjoy it.

I'll keep my eye out for any M3s that come up for sale.

My mate Dean has his for sale. Mint, six speed.

Edited by wayney

My mate Dean has his for sale. Mint, six speed. Mb 021419991

Cant ring him from where I am mate, could you PM me his email address? Ill PM you mine.

Cheers dude.

That's crazy $$$ - I bought mine for £3.5k (c. $7k NZ, and not as bad as you might think at that price). Granted insurance is £2k..

That's crazy $$$ - I bought mine for £3.5k (c. $7k NZ, and not as bad as you might think at that price). Granted insurance is £2k..

It's unfortunate how high insurance is in the UK.