Sign in to follow this  
Mark312

What looks better; clear or stock cornering lights?

It might have been, guy I sold it to in October has since swapped for a Subaru and now the guy with it is currently looking to sell hah.

Mine was a darker grey, not silver. On 17" M sport E46 alloys.

Yes that was it!

Love 90s SLs. Almost bought one whilst looking for my 8er. But I don't love the clear indicators. I think it looks cheap on a lot of cars that didn't come with clears from the factory.

Yes, I have purchased some OEM orange ones, and plan to sell clears on Trademe. I plan to get a 8er some time early next year, beautiful cars!

Good man! We've got a great 8er community... And always welcome new members. There is an 850csi going up for sale soon with less than 30,000kms... But it won't be cheap!

Good man! We've got a great 8er community... And always welcome new members. There is an 850csi going up for sale soon with less than 30,000kms... But it won't be cheap!

Haha, my budget will be 10k and under so very modest..lol

You'll have no problems finding an 8 for around $10k but expect to spend that again to make it as you'll want it!

Agreed, might paint them amber, ive seen this vht lense paint so ill give it a try... :rolleyes: