Sign in to follow this  
Steve K-B

What would an E36 318ti M52B28 manual be worth?

Hey people, What would you say a good condition E36 compact with a manual M52B28 would fetch? I may end up with a spare engine and compact body...I'm considering putting the two together with the aim of selling it on. I think it'd be worth more in a running compact than separately....

Any one seen one for sale?

Cheers,

Steve

Edited by Steve K-B

there was a member on here a while ago that had one for sale for a while and still don't think he's sold it, don't think it was cert'd though he only wanted 3500

It would really depend on how much you put into it Steve.

I'm considering selling mine as my interests have diversified. I'd like to see at least 10k for mine

Edited by B.M.W Ltd
  • Like 2

thanks guys, The engine has been rebuilt with new rings and bearings and is in very good condition. that's a huge price difference! I'm assuming your compact must be in mint condition Glenn, this will be a quick swap and I'm sure not as nice as yours... unsure if it will be worth getting a cert etc.. Although the only thing it will be missing is the drive shaft hoops.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-879836795.htm

For the money that has gone into it, not to mention the sweat, blood and tears, this is cheap. Well I think it's cheap, if you look at what has gone into it, it would be a right little ripper for the coin!

• Like 1