Sign in to follow this  
qube

Control Arm Bushings Install

Any recommendations on who has a hydraulic press to remove and fit new bushings for the control arms in my e39?

About to order a pair of bushings for now, but thinking whether I should go all out and replace all/most of the suspension components at the same time..

What are the main ones to replace if not all of them?

Any recommendations on who has a hydraulic press to remove and fit new bushings for the control arms in my e39?

About to order a pair of bushings for now, but thinking whether I should go all out and replace all/most of the suspension components at the same time..

What are the main ones to replace if not all of them?

Do the lot - I did on ours, and it makes it so tight and direct (though I went powerflex for a number of them too!).

im considering replacing the whole front upper and lower arms with bushings with lemforder ones.. or is that not necessary?

Highly recommend Autolign in Mt Wellington for install. Also recommend Nolathan bushes, makes a huge difference in handling compare to the old worn rubber one.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 1