Sign in to follow this  
Herbmiester

M135i tuned to MHD Stage 1

Just finished installing an MHD stage 1 tune on Boyties M135i. MHD tunes never cease to impress me with the performance improvement. First efforts resulted in a blown charge pipe but we fitted a CTS pipe which looked quite well made and we were rewarded with a very noticeable increase in power. For those that have done this (including myself) the torque increase is really noticeable but on Boyties car the hing that got me was how good that ZF8 speed box is. The close ratios keep it at near max power for each change and the little blue hatch just keeps accelerating. Very impressed by that gearbox. 

• Like 4

@Herbmiester Out of interest, what’s the drivability like for the stage 1 OTS map? Did you do any logs; any issues? I really like the idea of a M135i in the near future and was looking at various tuning routes- MHD seems to be the go to option for set and forget.

Edited by ///M

It drives like a stock vehicle to be fair, the power on stage 1 is still very linear, but just more of it everywhere.  No logs on this car as at Stage 1 with a 95 octane tune its still very mild. 

• Like 1