Sign in to follow this  
allan

Tyres Tyres

I'm back, well done you seem not to have treaded one another yet. Joking aside it has indeed been a robust discussion with many good points raised and sorted out. Rog what a rush :ph34r: what did the rev read? Like Rog stated read the posts careful and the knowledge gained through others experience is vital.

IS THAT NOT WHAT THIS FORUM IS FOR. sorry don't mean to shout.

YES i have made a choice it ended up between the Dunlop sport Maxx and the Eagle GSD 3's decided to go for the eagles. Get them fitted on Friday will see what unfolds and let you guys know the out come. :D

LOL, to be honest Allan I was paying a little too much attention on the road in front - it comes up real fast at that speed to take a heck of a lot of notice of the revs :)

As I said BLOODY STUPID behaviour on my part!!

Do NOT do this!!

what did the rev read?

Not quite in Rog's league, but I had the 7 showing a Scooby how its done a wee while ago. It was on a reasonable incline but nothing major and at (some ridiculous speed) (in fourth gear) the rev counter was a comfortable 4000 on the dot. Edited by Carl

Might I remind you that this is a public forum and to stay on topic

Carl to- cha! yes we must not be distracted i take all blame for the detour that this post just took.Rog I know what you mean mate back to the black strips between the rims and the road. to all it has been a very lively debait and I have learnt heaps on the subject of tyres, not just pieces of rubber by any means . I also hope that others visiting this post now and in the future learn from the knowledge freely given by all that took part, 3pedals, zenneti to name put a few. about a subject that is complex with many factors to consider.In going further we have gone over the tyres used for public use ie highways and by ways what factors come into play then when the racing side is considered? :rolleyes: all you racers out their input please!!

post-1581-1176365951_thumb.jpg