Sign in to follow this  
misgvous_1

Hartge 2.8?

In the UK there is a place/ way/ option that turns standard cars into 2.8 hartge ones..... i'd say its a proper motor.... looks fun. Wheel would def be aftermarket- bmw wouldnt have shiny bits! (at the same time, my old alpina wheel is made by momo and has momo etching as well as alpina)

There is an E36 with H28 badge on back of it near my dads place- but i cant find e36 hartge on the net?

That front kit is hartge

Edited by nath

In the UK there is a place/ way/ option that turns standard cars into 2.8 hartge ones..... i'd say its a proper motor.... looks fun. Wheel would def be aftermarket- bmw wouldnt have shiny bits! (at the same time, my old alpina wheel is made by momo and has momo etching as well as alpina)

There is an E36 with H28 badge on back of it near my dads place- but i cant find e36 hartge on the net?

That front kit is hartge

if it is a hartge engine it still has the M50 intake manifold

if it is a hartge engine it still has the M50 intake manifold

I'm relying on the source of all knowledge google machine, so correct away! (the conversion bit is sumthn i saw in a bmw mag once, saying they'll 2.8 hartge-ize e36's)

I'm relying on the source of all knowledge google machine, so correct away! (the conversion bit is sumthn i saw in a bmw mag once, saying they'll 2.8 hartge-ize e36's)

well that could mean one of 2 things.... its either a 2.8l engine with a hartage intake manifold... which was a restriction on the m52b28. or its a painted M50 inatake manifold