Sign in to follow this  
E30-323ti

Sleeper on Trademe

Was built in Rangiora was to be a drift car but too tidy. Was sold for 6k about 9 months ago.

I've never been in it but good mate has goes really well apparently. If anyones seriously keen I may be able to contact the guy who built it.

cheers Matt

Anthony built it, from oxford (rangiora). hes been over seas for the last year or so, and came back recently to see family etc. (Gone back overseas again last i heard) Also helped with a bit of info with my v8 conversion. And it does go nuts! few of my mates have been in it and it scared them alot lol

Year its pretty mint, i remember when it went past the front door of my shop a few times, dam it sounded so good!

Its not really that well put together from memory, for example its only running solid engine mounts not rubber ones so im told.

Still with a bit of work it would be a stunner! Trust me you could not do it any cheaper

Hey Drifty are you from Oxford? Anthony is a mate of a mate, I spent a few years in Oxford late 80's.

cheers Matt

Hey Drifty are you from Oxford? Anthony is a mate of a mate, I spent a few years in Oxford late 80's.

cheers Matt

Hey Matt, Nope of from Rangiora mate :rolleyes: the place of opportunities! Year hes a mate of my mate to, although he was a customer of mine and only worked accross the road from me. Good old oxford aye! things have changed alot there recently

Hey Matt, Nope of from Rangiora mate :rolleyes: the place of opportunities! Year hes a mate of my mate to, although he was a customer of mine and only worked accross the road from me. Good old oxford aye! things have changed alot there recently

I'd bet was very sleepy little hic town when I was there. Was in Rangiora just aftrer New Years seems to have tidied up from when I was last there (probably 15yrs ago).

Rick Reid is mate who knew Anthony not sure of the connection think he lived in Rangiora at som estage in Chch now.

cheers Matt

I'd bet was very sleepy little hic town when I was there. Was in Rangiora just aftrer New Years seems to have tidied up from when I was last there (probably 15yrs ago).

Rick Reid is mate who knew Anthony not sure of the connection think he lived in Rangiora at som estage in Chch now.

cheers Matt

Rangoon is a great town, its pretty upmarket now. 2nd Fastest growing town in the southern hemisphere so im told.

Rick Reid rings a bell to...

its got a one way main street lol. :P

Edited by antony

its got a one way main street lol. :P

Madness aye

I'd bet was very sleepy little hic town

thought the south island only had hic towns... :D

i thought they were villages...

The car isnt really drivable at present. The booster was removed to accommodate the V8 and I havent had time to develop the brakes. They work but not very well. Fitting the suspension and brakes listed above with a decent set of pads may sort the issue. If not a pedal box will (remember, it was going to be a race car).

hehe .. awwwww all it would of taken is a Audi v8 88 25mm master cylinder and 1.3ltr golf mkII break booster and problem sorted :)