Sign in to follow this  
btccm3

nokia hands free cellphone kits (bluetooth)

hi everyone thought i might pass on another deal if anyones keen

iv got 6 nokia CK7-W bluetooth cellphone kits i need to get rid of.

Basicly a customer ordered 6 fitted kits for his fleet then didn't pay his bill

so i went and removed them and now im stuck with 6 neer new kits that have hardly been used that i cant sell as new ones.

What makes these things cool is the fact that apart from the small mic at the top of the A piller

and the little button that sticks on your dash you cant tell you have a cell phone kit at all

no cradle no holes in you dash and no visable wires.

They are also very easy to use

when you get in your car and turn the key it atomaticly connects to your phone no matter where your phone is in the car and when you recive a call the stereo in your car automaticly turns off and you hear a ringing coming from under the dash then all you have to do is hit the button and your talking.

somthing else this system can offer is compatabilty with voice dialing basicly you hold down the button say the name and the system will call them

however this will only work if your phone supports it "wich most current nokias do have"

basicly what im offering is a fully fitted kit including incoming call stereo mute for $250inc gst this is very cheap as normally these sell for $370 plus an installation charge of arround $150.

If you want one of these give me a buzz Jared0212233455

post-1379-1175220554_thumb.jpg

post-1379-1175220568_thumb.jpg

post-1379-1175220592_thumb.jpg

post-1379-1175220630.gif

sounds really good actually. handsfree kits should be a standard safety requirement in all vehicles!

would be cool if there was caller ID built in aswell.

Could it handle two bluetooth phones? ie two phones in the car at once and both able to be used on handsfree (one call at a time only obviously.)

only 6 kits? what am I supposed to do for my other 11 cars? :unsure:

seriously, these are really good kits and a bargain at the price. They should handle more than one phone, just have to pair each phone to it. Most will handle at least 3 phones I think. Not sure about the simultaneously bit though, must try it out on mine..

Could it handle two bluetooth phones? ie two phones in the car at once and both able to be used on handsfree (one call at a time only obviously.)

they can do up to 4 dif phones however it is only one at a time though

sounds really good actually. handsfree kits should be a standard safety requirement in all vehicles!

would be cool if there was caller ID built in aswell.

there is many dif models of bluetooth kits and some of the flasher ones do have screens some can even display photos and i know of one that is a gps tracker and bluetooth cell kit in one.

and even better than that one of my suppliers can get me a headunit that has a built in bluetooth kit in it wich means if you have a phone that has mp3s on it you can listen to the music in your phone through your car stereo and its got a pretty good sound to even has RCA leads for an amp if your that way inclined

How much just for the kit so I could install myself? quite interested ...

same price man im just trying to cover my losses thats what they owe me

Do you have any left, I have an E46 328i will that work with the factory stereo? My phone is a Nokia 6165i. It also has a multifunction steering wheel , can you intergrate with this?

Cheers

Do you have any left, I have an E46 328i will that work with the factory stereo? My phone is a Nokia 6165i. It also has a multifunction steering wheel , can you intergrate with this?

Cheers

Yes I think I have one or two left.

I can make it mute the stereo when a call comes in automatically however with this model of carkit the sound will come from its own independent speaker under the dash not through your factory stereo system.

I can do a different bluetooth kit called a parrot that will use your factory sound system however nokia systems will not do this. For more info on this give me a call on 0212233455.

Sign in to follow this