Sign in to follow this  
Gus

Jeans

I can't believe there are people on here that let their missus' clothe them.

Jeans wear out quicker if you don't wash them right - dryers are the enemy

Hey.... I am glad she does because I simply wont go shopping at farmers, kmart, David Jones or what ever their called. (Except for a mean chrome BBQ)

I will spend all day at Mega10, Noel Leeming, Stereo/Home Theatre, King Dicks or wholesalers

workshop jeans have always held there own with me, incl the odd lounge fight in them

go to savemart for cheap anything jeans i picked some up for $10 bux and they were brand new, lasted me fine til now, (over a year)

327 Eater killed my last pair of Ck's but I had them for over a year until that happed but they are tough, but usually find Lee's or Wranglers pretty good though they dont seem to die in a hurry, unless they are the kind that you buy pre ripped. Ive also had a pair of versace jeans for like 4 -5 years and there is no killing those things still got them but for the price you can buy 4 pairs of Levis insted

The thing that pisses me off is you have a fresh pair of huffer jeans and the bottom rips from rolling the bottom bit up, so you end up with a hole like an inch from the bottom of the jean arhhhh ok thats enough

pretty much all my jeans have this problem. cos i dont wear bulky skate shoes that much.

Edited by nz320i Chris

Guest Denny Crane

The thing that pisses me off is you have a fresh pair of huffer jeans and the bottom rips from rolling the bottom bit up, so you end up with a hole like an inch from the bottom of the jean arhhhh ok thats enough

pretty much all my jeans have this problem. cos i dont wear bulky skate shoes that much.

This fashion tip brought to you by people who can't afford to have them tailored. No one does this any more. Srs.

If your jeans are tailored I want to slap you

Edited by nz320i Chris

tailor for the win, my new suit was too.

not tailoring is for pussies, and street beggers

tailored suits - hell of course

tailored jeans your just gay.

Guest Denny Crane

tailored suits - hell of course

tailored jeans your just gay.

Bahaha Good luck with looking like a hobo for the rest of your life. Does your body type fit perfectly into a jeans size like 32/32 or 34/38 or whatever? Apparently not, seeing as you have to roll your jeans up as you said in a previous post. It costs around $10 to have some lady measure them to the correct length, and sew a hem on them.

But apparently thats gay. So whatever man do what you want.

and so sensitive about there jeans.....and o so knowledgeable about fasion.....it makes us in the mainland wonder :unsure:

Edited by antony

k i dont think we are that metty down south. I mean roll the bottom inch up for steeze not because they are too long.

Edited by nz320i Chris

theres a term for the "pre ripped" business, stupidest idea ever, its called "Stressing" and when it rps MORE, its "supposed" to do that, in the wash, it gives it the. "stressed" look, so they look worn, get brand new jeans, work on a car for a day, and bam, they look plenty worn.

Bahaha Good luck with looking like a hobo for the rest of your life. Does your body type fit perfectly into a jeans size like 32/32 or 34/38 or whatever? Apparently not, seeing as you have to roll your jeans up as you said in a previous post. It costs around $10 to have some lady measure them to the correct length, and sew a hem on them.

But apparently thats gay. So whatever man do what you want.

metro

The last jeans I bought were from Postie+ (short arse - fat gut size).

They've lasted around 15 years.

Cost less than $20.

I pretty much live in 2-3 pairs of different style/colour dickies pants, when I'm messing around with the car and get covered in grime and oil it just washes out easily enough and loks mint new ... I'm not a big jeans fan ... I dunno why ..

Edited by joshnz

That's the last time I let you bum a ciggie.

you didn't score in taka last night then eh? 2.40 post on bimmersport

Guest Denny Crane

you didn't score in taka last night then eh? 2.40 post on bimmersport

Things were going well with a 22 year old firey redhead until she said she had to get home to her kid.

Edited by Denny Crane

Things were going well with a 22 year old firey redhead until she said she had to get home to her kid.

should've gone with her ....

should've gone with her ....

made another...

I was looking for a new pair of Levis in Meccano a month or two back. The male shop assistant (about 20 I'd say) told me "you don't want Levis, they are old mans jeans" to which I replied "well compared to you I am an old man!"

Bought some other brand from Barkers in the end......................

Edited by conrod