Sign in to follow this  
hazardous_bmw

lambo style doors

hey guys and girls,

I was really keen to know if any one had a connection to some one who could do or knows a place to buy a kitset lambo style doors?

i think they would look MEAN on an E30.

Please comment.

their called suicide doors... why I dont know.. but thats what their called, your lookin at aloooottt of $$$ for somethin like that.

their called suicide doors... why I dont know.. but thats what their called, your lookin at aloooottt of $$$ for somethin like that.

Hrm, I was under the impression that suicide was reversed hinged, and lambo was top hinged?

Either way prob look shiat if rather standard e30 etc? Prove me wrong though. And I'd imagine it'd be pretty custom, not as a full kit.

Hrm, I was under the impression that suicide was reversed hinged, and lambo was top hinged?

Either way prob look shiat if rather standard e30 etc? Prove me wrong though. And I'd imagine it'd be pretty custom, not as a full kit.

u could be riht there with the hinges, in my opinion its something i wouldnt do, even he prospect of such a large amount of custom works for 2 front doors, or 4 if uve really got money is enough to turn me away, id rather blow my money on a lexus v8 or somethin, its good on some cars, especially lambos :P it'd certainly be original though on an e30.

Suicide doors are in reference to the rear doors opening/hinging backwards. That would be kinda cool, they did it on Pimp my ride. They then went and stuck gold wire wheels on it and painted it baby blue. FTL

WTFOMG Lambo Doors........

BAN.

www.verticaldoors.com

They don't do E30 but this is a look at E46.

Description:

Includes:

2 gas shocks

2 VDC hinges (one for each side)

All mounting hardware

* Original Door hinges are Welded on * This kit is Direct Bolt on if you self drill * Professional installation is recommended

$2,495.00 US

post-451-1176759798_thumb.jpg

Edited by smokenbaby

They're really safe when the car tips over, you cant open them.

$1000 for wank factor [you're better off welding your doors shut like the "General Lee"]

Guest Denny Crane

They're really safe when the car tips over, you cant open them.

$1000 for wank factor [you're better off welding your doors shut like the "General Lee"]

That lambo BBQ i posted a while ago... they died because the car upside down.

if you dont want to spend ur life savings doing it just flip the hinges to the other side of the door. not to hard the only problem will be re enforcing the car when you take the center pillar out

Weld the end of the front door to the front of the back door and remove the hinges on the back doors on both sides and have the whole sides of the car..... doors :rolleyes:

Do it........

Edited by doughnut