Sign in to follow this  
OLLIE

Free ticket to the V8's this weekend

I have a spare General Admission ticket to the V8's at Pukekohe this weekend if anyone wants it, first in first serve, text or call me to arrange pick up from my house (north shore) or i'll meet you at the track on sunday cos i'll be there.

027 544 8699

Ollie

I have a spare General Admission ticket to the V8's at Pukekohe this weekend if anyone wants it, first in first serve, text or call me to arrange pick up from my house (north shore) or i'll meet you at the track on sunday cos i'll be there.

027 544 8699

Ollie

I'll be there [paying my respect to the V8 gods],

Join us up on FORD Mountain with all the scumbags [good fun, getting whiplashed eyeballs checking out Cars & Babes thru my blurry intoxicated vision]]

TXT 027 4726071

Cheers Kerry

I'll be there [paying my respect to the V8 gods],

Join us up on FORD Mountain with all the scumbags [good fun, getting whiplashed eyeballs checking out Cars & Babes thru my blurry intoxicated vision]]

TXT 027 4726071

Cheers Kerry

Hey Kerry, just got home from puke and read your message, otherwise would have definitely come and caught up with ya. Bloody good day today aye! plenty of action down at the hairpin. Don't quite know why the last SuperCar race ended early??

Guest Denny Crane

Hey Kerry, just got home from puke and read your message, otherwise would have definitely come and caught up with ya. Bloody good day today aye! plenty of action down at the hairpin. Don't quite know why the last SuperCar race ended early??

Was time limited to 3:45pm.

Was time limited to 3:45pm.

yeah it must've been but the next race wasn't until 4.25 and there was a fair bit of waiting around for it

All the race timing is based around Aussie Television times, thats why the support racing is strung out [they cant afford to delay the start time while a support race is still being run]

Thats why the public have to put up with bullshit motorcycle 'stoppees' & the 'nz airforce' doing barrel rolls [At least up on the hill we provided our own entertainment between races]

Yeah a bit disapointing the end to the last race.3-4 laps under pace car 1 lap sprint to the end.

Was several laps short to fit the Aussie TV coverage.

Still lots of badass racing and a mean fire at the end in the NZ V8s!!

it has only happened since Channel 7 took over from 10. The AFL started at 2pm Aussie time and so the V8 race was shortened to allow the prize giving to be broadcast. Pretty crap I say, they could have just finished the race and televised the prize giving at half time. You should have heard the chorus of boo's from the grandstands. Was a lot of very disappointed people. I was a bit disappointed in the way the whole 'end of an era' was handled. the commentators just stopped talking and said thanks for coming, see you in Hamo next year. I thought maybe they could have had a couple of laps of honour or something from the supercars and some interviews with drivers etc. It was a disappointing end to a brilliant weekend.