Sign in to follow this  
dc2r

Cheap lowering springs for E30 (superlows)

Hi guys wanting a full set of superlow springs for my e30. 50mm drop or more.

I know jamex superlows are 300 new but wanting cheaper, as its just my runabout and dont wana throw too much money at it.

let me know what you have! cheaper the better ;)

Hi guys wanting a full set of superlow springs for my e30. 50mm drop or more.

I know jamex superlows are 300 new but wanting cheaper, as its just my runabout and dont wana throw too much money at it.

let me know what you have! cheaper the better ;)

i'll sell you my super low kings in about a months time if you can wait.

I want about $150 for them

DOBIs, Super-low = $250 cash, ready to go.

Or, do you have anything I want to bring down the price???

i'll sell you my super low kings in about a months time if you can wait.

I want about $150 for them

Yep i could possibly hold out that long! Have you got pics of the springs in your car? wana see ride height etc.. and are they captive?

DOBIs, Super-low = $250 cash, ready to go.

Or, do you have anything I want to bring down the price???

hey man its abit out of my budget.. got a pic of the car with springs in it?

Hmm what srta stuff are you after, dont have any bmw stuff, unless honda parts tickle your fancy :D

hey man its abit out of my budget.. got a pic of the car with springs in it?

Hmm what srta stuff are you after, dont have any bmw stuff, unless honda parts tickle your fancy :D

Low as bro. On bottles you couldn't see top of wheel on pre f/l car. No pics anymore sorry, and springs are out.

Pretty captive mostly, does have some rust markings on it from where the springs have rubbed, but not much.

Basically, the lowest your car can be legally.

Nuh, not into Hondas haha. Anything else you may like to trade with me? PM if you'd like.

Low as bro. On bottles you couldn't see top of wheel on pre f/l car. No pics anymore sorry, and springs are out.

Pretty captive mostly, does have some rust markings on it from where the springs have rubbed, but not much.

Basically, the lowest your car can be legally.

Nuh, not into Hondas haha. Anything else you may like to trade with me? PM if you'd like.

Sounds low, just worried about the non captive part... hows balance, does the front sit level with the rear? as i have a 1988 pfl?

Hmm cant really think of anything to trade that you would be interested in, what did you replace them with?

Sounds low, just worried about the non captive part... hows balance, does the front sit level with the rear? as i have a 1988 pfl?

Hmm cant really think of anything to trade that you would be interested in, what did you replace them with?

They were put in by previous chick owner, who then crashed. I think she would hit bumps in road hard, which caused the springs to touch. It's not major, and only on some bits of coil, not whole way up.

Took springs out and replaced with standards, [standard shocks were in it also] as me and a mate are re-selling the car in stock form. The car was straight yeah.

They were put in by previous chick owner, who then crashed. I think she would hit bumps in road hard, which caused the springs to touch. It's not major, and only on some bits of coil, not whole way up.

Took springs out and replaced with standards, [standard shocks were in it also] as me and a mate are re-selling the car in stock form. The car was straight yeah.

I see, i was meaning with the springs in the car, is the whole car levelled? as i know king springs and jamexs sometimes go lower i the rear, so the front is sticking up abit.

I see, i was meaning with the springs in the car, is the whole car levelled? as i know king springs and jamexs sometimes go lower i the rear, so the front is sticking up abit.

Yeah I know what you meant. The car is straight, as in, the car is just lowered evenly from standard to aftermarket.

the front arches are bigger than the rear arches because the have to allow for the wheels turning, this makes it appear unbalanced when really it's not.

Take mine!!

Whats your budget?

dc2r - I can vouch for these springs... badass. Well worth it, save up!

Thanks, still to expensive for me.

My budget is around $150ish

Thanks, still to expensive for me.

My budget is around $150ish

DOBIs sold last night anyhow. Look at getting your compressed.

where is a good place to get springs compressed??

the only place ive ben told is snells, has nebody used them before??

Mate,

UP your offer for mine and you can have them in for the weekend :D

It doesnt look like you are going to find any others any time soon ;)

Mate,

UP your offer for mine and you can have them in for the weekend :D

It doesnt look like you are going to find any others any time soon ;)

Hmm thats all i have to spend on springs... I dont need them anytime soon, so i can wait