Sign in to follow this  
allan

Bentley

well bit the bullet and got myself a E39 Bentley manual http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r306/al...ntleymanual.jpg this thing is thicker than any bible I've seen and their are two volumes to it. Had a couple of problems with e39 and thought it was time to get in some light reading Ha Ha!! see maintence section for further details. Asked about this awhile back and got a quote for $401.00 NZ from the crowd in Auckland. took four days and I had one for $285.00 that included freight. with the problem I had it's paid for it's self already l feel.

Love it aye. The Bentley is great. Always get it from overseas... did you get it from Amazon? With the current exchange rate what you paid for it still seems a litle high. $401 is just ridiculous.

Hi Yuen tried them but they came back at me with don't ship to New Zealand they were around $115.00US i think. Got mine from http://www.beastpower.com for $129.00 US about $190 NZ. found a couple of other's but much dearer. the Bentley publisher 's wanted $169 US for a copy. have a look at the sight heaps of good stuff on board Daneil is expanding the business from just the five series to a few other models.

I bought my Bentley from Amazon shipped to NZ.