Sign in to follow this  
Grant

E36 Sedan Headliner

Hi All

The headliner in my E36 is rather saggy. Because I am lazy I would prefer to just take my saggy one out and replace it with a non-saggy one (rather than muck around stripping off fabric, getting new stuff and reglueing).

If anyone by chance has one surplus to requirements, I am keen to buy it. I am keen for one in very good condition with no sagging at all, and also that is still well glued at the windscreen end, and the rear window end (I am aware that they often start peeling away here).

Cheers

Grant

Hi All

The headliner in my E36 is rather saggy. Because I am lazy I would prefer to just take my saggy one out and replace it with a non-saggy one (rather than muck around stripping off fabric, getting new stuff and reglueing).

If anyone by chance has one surplus to requirements, I am keen to buy it. I am keen for one in very good condition with no sagging at all, and also that is still well glued at the windscreen end, and the rear window end (I am aware that they often start peeling away here).

Cheers

Grant

try euro car parts papakura .

he has a few about $150-200

try euro car parts papakura .

he has a few about $150-200

Thanks Brent, will give them a try

If you're on the shore (Aucks), try Als Upholstery. Did a great job on the wifes E36.

If you are going to pull the headliner out thats the hardest part done, it only takes a little bit of your weekend to do it. I retrimed my back speaker panel roof and pillers and it cost me under $70, just a bit of food for thought.

Hi Will

No sunroof

Cheers

Grant

Pity, only have sunroof model.