Sign in to follow this  
bravo

Situation Vacant: Registered Electrician/Electrical Site Foreman

This is a bit of a long shot.

Anyone here know of a registered electrician looking to relocate to the Bay of Islands?

Competitive Remuneration Package

Relocation Costs negotiable

The successful applicant will be a registered electrician with experience in the industry and have experience in design, installation, and maintenance of smart home and home automation systems. The position held is a full-time, long term Electrical Foreman position. You will be working for one of the biggest electrical companies in the Bay of Islands and surrounding area alongside a team of 10+ and will be placed in the position of Shop Foreman as well as Site Foreman on multi-million dollar construction sites. Other duties will include regular domestic, commercial and industrial electrical work and maintenance.

We are the exclusive service agents for all the major whiteware and appliance brands in the far north and have a whiteware division located on the premises.

We also cover the Bay of Islands and surrounding area for domestic electrical servicing and installation, commercial maintenance including contracts for large franchises including McDonalds Restaurants, Pack houses, and industrial machines.

This is my family's company and the position has just come available. We offer excellent working conditions and remuneration packages and have a tender on a $600-750,000 home automation job for a new $8million house.

If you know of someone suitable, or indeed are interested in the job yourself, please contact me and I will pass on the contact details of the Office Manager for you to contact.

Cheers

Graham

Edited by bravo