Sign in to follow this  
lilme

thinking bout selling....

ok guys i jst need a lil bita help, bin thinking bout selling lately but i wouldnt know what to sell for, quick run down its a 1992 320i done 196k black, lowered, 17"s, fairly good nick. to all in welly its 'lilme' if youv seen it around.

honest opinions please

Pics would help.. have you posted it on Trademe or are you still in the process of thinking about selling it?

What sort of condition is the body in? any curbing on the mags?

Laurence.

yeah im still in the process of thinking of selling lol my comp crashed so ive nly got one pic of it which is on my profile here, bodys pretty gud no rust or netin just a coupl of little scratches and a small dent where sum idiot opened their door into mine!! yeah there is one mag with a wee bit of curbing but ima get that fixed b4 i sell it. oh its an e36 to by the way just noticed i didnt mention it b4

yeah im still in the process of thinking of selling lol my comp crashed so ive nly got one pic of it which is on my profile here, bodys pretty gud no rust or netin just a coupl of little scratches and a small dent where sum idiot opened their door into mine!! yeah there is one mag with a wee bit of curbing but ima get that fixed b4 i sell it. oh its an e36 to by the way just noticed i didnt mention it b4

Sweet as. post up some pics. im sure ppl here will give you a gud idea of what it's worth. might be a gud idea to have a look at similar cars on trade me and see what they are selling for too.

Think i've seen you around a bit.. im in Wellys too.

Laurence.

Well if this is something to go by.... (Just missed out on it too!) A guy was selling a NZ new boston green 1993 325i auto done 170km with 18" M sport alloys, M sport spoiler and mirrors, leather CD etc and was asking $5900. I thought it was about right price wise.

I sold my (mint) ex-SA 1995 325i SE traveled 195km with leather, nice alloys, CD etc for $5350 a couple of months ago.

These examples make me think the vehicle you have described is in the low 4's.

If you are in no mad rush to sell, im sure it wouldn't hurt chucking it on TM for $5000 and seeing if there is any interest.

However, when you look at the sheer amount of E36's for sale at the moment, it is definitely a buyers market. Only the cheap or very special stuff sells quickly.

Didn't read if plate included, but standardise your ride.

Get old lenses back on etc, maybe standard wheels. Should get way more selling your parts off that way, then the car, instead of parts on the car!

Didn't read if plate included, but standardise your ride.

Get old lenses back on etc, maybe standard wheels. Should get way more selling your parts off that way, then the car, instead of parts on the car!

Yeah I'll second that.

Try the car at $3500 for a quick sale, alloys should fetch $1000 and other bits including plate up to $500.