Sign in to follow this  
bravo

Thinking of moving to the UK?

OK, so the guy obviously has a chip the size of Uluru on his shoulder, but even so there are a lot of similarites to the way this country is going and its hilarious to boot.

UKOK?

A little gem:

During my stay I observed that apparently the little whores in England are getting younger.

Blimey, this guy is venomous!

But then I'm from the UK, and I do miss my family & friends... but the more I thought about it, while I thought it was a bit OTT, I couldn't fault what he was saying, and there's a whole heap of people thinking along the same lines. Now if that undercurrent could get off their arses and doing something about it...

Haha If you can dream it we can tax it.

I enjoyed my time over in the UK. I saw the bad and experianced the good. It is a joke to own a car there though. I brought myself a 1986 Series 3 Rx7 for 70quid. Insurence was 1000pounds so I didn't get that. I had to pay to park outside my house which was about 25pounds a week.

So I did what half of south auckland does. No insurance, No MOT, No Reg, not even under my name. Hell I only had one brake light too. It is just too expensive to own a car in the UK.