Sign in to follow this  
bravo

Now this I like

TM link

Also, have noticed recently that you can get an e46 m3 for as little as $50k (though most are $60-80k). That e46 330i is now down to 318i price 6 months ago which means its now a tough decision between e46 330i and e36 m3.

Somehow manages to look like a 'rolla wagon- doesn't do all that much for me, maybe it's the chromy wheels agaist silver.

Prices are dropping like crazy huh, I'd put my money on an e46 I think.

I'm quite glad the e30s are out of the value-dive. By the time I sell my e36, I'll probably only get half of what I paid back. Gutted!

The wheels actually put me off, some nice 17's or 18's would be better. 19's are too big IMO. I think he'll be waiting a while at $19k considering Cain has had no nibbles at about the same $.

Really interesting watching prices. I thought I got Bron's E36 325 for a bargain at $14k 5 years ago. Well, others were asking $18-20k. It's now worth about $3k after spending about $10k on it just keeping it on the road. The build quality is crap.

We're now thinking about swapping and her driving the Territory and me the E36. I think the auto is on the way out again (crap Jatco), so I would manual it.

Food for thought.

The wheels actually put me off, some nice 17's or 18's would be better. 19's are too big IMO. I think he'll be waiting a while at $19k considering Cain has had no nibbles at about the same $.

Really interesting watching prices. I thought I got Bron's E36 325 for a bargain at $14k 5 years ago. Well, others were asking $18-20k. It's now worth about $3k after spending about $10k on it just keeping it on the road. The build quality is crap.

We're now thinking about swapping and her driving the Territory and me the E36. I think the auto is on the way out again (crap Jatco), so I would manual it.

Food for thought.

[/quote

its not a small wagon so 19s would look mint compared to an e30 wagon on 19s personally i think he has done an awsome job on it, i dont really like old 5 wagons i would prefer an e30 / e36 wagon or even for 19k e46 wagon

each to there own

Maybe it's our age Jock.

17" are perfect. 19" if you like a car that doesn't handle, but looks good.

Maybe it's our age Jock.

I'm not too geriatric myself, and I share your veiws on this one...

Maybe it's our age Jock.

Unless the 19's are purely to enable you to fit f**kin huge brakes behind them, they are a waste of time.

Try these Carbon composites behind 20's on the Audi S8 I drove last week. Sigh!

post-125-1184189928_thumb.jpg

post-125-1184189969_thumb.jpg

Edited by StylesM5