Sign in to follow this  
OSiRiS

1994 BMW 318i

I like it.

Quite keen on one myself ,if it all lines up and fits properly.

Good stuff.

Dont sell it!

I like it.

Good stuff.

Dont sell it!

Saw it today, looks nice!

Looks good although I'm not sur where you are going with this. Wheels don't really match the front end which looksw great and the rear is not my taste, but maybe will come together if rear skirt etc is to come.

Look forward to seeing it all come together eventually.

Pity it's a 318 maybe change that 1 to a 2....

woah thats coming together pretty fast you need some 20% platium tints allround and you should be sweet

I like it.

Good stuff.

Dont sell it!

Haha thanks :) Yes it does line up perfectly, as shown in the photos that I'm about to throw up...

Looks good although I'm not sur where you are going with this. Wheels don't really match the front end which looksw great and the rear is not my taste, but maybe will come together if rear skirt etc is to come.

Look forward to seeing it all come together eventually.

Pity it's a 318 maybe change that 1 to a 2....

Hmmm I'm going wherever I like with it lol and yes body wise I'm happy the way that it is now. I might get a rear bumper to match but it's a case of haven't found anything I like yet and sorry this is the best I can do transforming this car to the way it is from rock standard in 3 weeks! :o

And yes pity it is a 1.8 if I was looking for performance, but as I said in my opening post I've come from owning and building a few Evos (220kw atw) and if I was looking for something performance I wouldn't have got a BMW as a run around car!

Big photo after cleaning the car:

Posted Image

;)

dude you are awesome! Wish i had the motivation you have. Look at all the stuff you've done already !

dude you are awesome! Wish i had the motivation you have. Look at all the stuff you've done already !

Yea I'll let you know how much I've spent in total once the car is gone lol

Now that it's gone, I bought it for $2,700. Spent max of $2,000 on it ($4,700) and swapped it for a car that's worth $9,000 market value, which is 96, manual, 2L, straight condition inside and out, 160km (BMW had 222,222km when I sold it!) so I reckon I got a good deal out of it ;)