Sign in to follow this  
ace.meister

WANTED!!! TURBO KIT OR SIDESKIRT OR LOWERING SPRINGS

Hey guyz,

I got an e30 323i. I was wanting to turbo the car. Just wanting other peoples opinin on whats the best ways to do it and also if anyone here is a mechanic and is willing to do it?

Also im looking for a pair of mtech sideskirts only. And..........lowering springs for an e30 lol.

Would really appreciate any help.

Welcome -

Buy Maximum Boost by Corky Bell and learn it.

As a general rule if you need how to ask how to turbo a car then you are not capable of doing it.

Perhaps after you have read maximum boost you can ask more specific questions.

Welcome -

As a general rule if you need how to ask how to turbo a car then you are not capable of doing it.

Wise words

There is a newer book on turbocharging than corky's with alot of people on other forums of the opinion that corky's book although good for basics is now well out of date with current technology and developments/knowledge, and is in many areas wrong.

It explains the basics in very easy to understand language though, and this is other peoples opinion, not mine - I am not qualified to comment.

I have read some of Maximum Boost, but not these others that have been recommended:

Forced Induction - Alexander Graham Bell (Not the telephone inventor).

Turbochargers - Hugh MacAinnes

Edit: P.S. Do you want mtech I or mtech II skirts for 2 or 4 door? I don't have any, but you need to specify. How much do you want to spend on lowering sprins? Do you want to "sack it out" or to lower it just enough to improve handling and looks?

Edited by bravo

They would be either for his 4 door.

Lol i wasnt planning on turboing the car my self. i was wanting to know if anyone here was capable and willing to do it. I would pay the full price.

And as for the skirts, mtech 1 or 2 for a 4 door and springs dont really mind aye as long as the car sits relatively low of the ground.. So yeah im reasonable flexible with the price....

cheers

I can help you with the springs, Ill be getting new one in about 4 weeks if you dont mind waiting?? $400 50mm front drop 70mm rear

Lol i wasnt planning on turboing the car my self. i was wanting to know if anyone here was capable and willing to do it. I would pay the full price.

And as for the skirts, mtech 1 or 2 for a 4 door and springs dont really mind aye as long as the car sits relatively low of the ground.. So yeah im reasonable flexible with the price....

cheers

Then sure - there are people on here who can do it.

I wouldn't expect any change for 10k though.

And why turbo a 2.3 ltr?

i'll set you up if your keen.

give me a call and we'll talk

cheers marty 021 438 735post-575-1184882940_thumb.jpg

I can help you with the springs, Ill be getting new one in about 4 weeks if you dont mind waiting?? $400 50mm front drop 70mm rear

oh ok....umm would i need to do anything with the shocks?

cheers