Sign in to follow this  
RvT

Eisenmann Meisterschaft Exhaust Systems

Found a nice sounding exhaust for my next car but all local searches come up empty. Has anyone imported one or know who is agent for them on this side of the world?

My last resort is to bring a set in from Germany or try to establish an agency here in NZ

Are your sure you want it that loud ? ... that exhaust in that you tube vid wont pass NZ noise levels.

I've just recently replaced my stock system in the 330 with a super sprint stainless. Sounds awesome while still being legal.

I was at the Shanghai GranPrix last year and they had a couple of AMG Mercs flying around before the big race. The sound was so pure and deep, that I thought this is the sound I want for my next imported car. I started looking at the US forums and the Eisenmann were given a very good wrap for sound & performance on the E60 M5s.

I didn't really think about the loudness factor and NZ WOFs till your comments so I might have to check out the decibel ratings for the exhaust to see what I can bring in. I found the UTube tape thru the US forum and love that sound on the M5 !!! I can just see the boy racers turning their heads in central Chc.

Allan - Thanks for the link. Has anyone personally dealt with the company Beastpower in NZ ???

Hi rvt yes I have had contact with them. Daniel is the man to deal with.

Check out these,

http://www.beastpowerforum.com

http://www.beastpower.com

First one is a forum for 5series owners heaps of issues covered

The second it the company Daniel owns, most if not all the products are on the left hand side scroll down click on what takes your fancy and their you have it. cheers enjoy :rolleyes:

We have supplied and installed HAMANN, SuperSprint, ACS, REMUS, EISSENMAN for BMW's and my favourite was SuperSprint in terms of quality, craftmanship, price.

They (SuperSprint) manufacture for big name BMW tuners e.g. Racing Dynamic, HAMANN and etc

So if you dont want to get caught up, my suggestion is SuperSprint.

Eissenman is basically an empty can with a premium price tag as they are crazily marketed in the US.

PS.

I am new to this forum and not sure if its ok to post price for the unit here.

Thanks.

We have supplied and installed HAMANN, SuperSprint, ACS, REMUS, EISSENMAN for BMW's and my favourite was SuperSprint in terms of quality, craftmanship, price.

They (SuperSprint) manufacture for big name BMW tuners e.g. Racing Dynamic, HAMANN and etc

So if you dont want to get caught up, my suggestion is SuperSprint.

Eissenman is basically an empty can with a premium price tag as they are crazily marketed in the US.

PS.

I am new to this forum and not sure if its ok to post price for the unit here.

Thanks.

When you say "we have supplied" - who is "we". I'm interested in getting some new rear exhuasts for my 740, and doing it so the tail pipes are visable.