Sign in to follow this  
Gus

Novel Brake booster solution

Not to knock its idea but that thing is hideously huge! ... for all the effort why not just remote reservoir it?

This wouldnt work on right-hand drive cars as the heat from the manifold would cause more problems than fixing them. Mind you sticking an LS1 in an e30 I understand why. for an m50/s50 swap remote or smaller booster options are a better choice still. The other suggestions earlier in the thread where even a better idea than this.

The mk2 golf booster / Audi 88 25mm master cylinder way only costs about $600 to do and the thing brakes hard with braided lines.

The mk2 golf booster / Audi 88 25mm master cylinder way only costs about $600 to do and the thing brakes hard with braided lines.

Ive gone for the mk2 booster in mine (thanks hybrid)

The fwd LH exhaust header tube will be quite close to the HydroBoost, but a little more metal bashing with the ballpien hammer should make room.

These guys are my kind of modders.

Badass

Where did u guys get the brake booster kits for a MKII Golf/ Audi 88? What exact parts did u use/I need? $600!!! :o

Write up anywhere?

Cheers, Luke