Sign in to follow this  
m_power

E30 318IS finished

Got some fresh new pics of the IS. Its now finished and up to my standards. There were just a few anoying little things that had to be sorted out but its all good now. Iv basicly finaly got my IS front lip after team mcmillian ordered the wrong one. Put some side skirts on which i think are SE? and it came with the tech one deck on the back.

Im pretty happy with it and sertainly wouldnt trade it for anything else apart from a e30 m3.

post-1483-1186204530.jpg

post-1483-1186204557_thumb.jpg

post-1483-1186204575_thumb.jpg

post-1483-1186204585_thumb.jpg

post-1483-1186204596_thumb.jpg

post-1483-1186204613_thumb.jpg

post-1483-1186204645_thumb.jpg

badass. Perfect ride height.

Pretty sweet what a drop, wheels and a few little add-ons can do.

you sure its finished? give it a while and I reckon you'll be wanting to do something else to it.

Edited by Mike

Wholly sh*t.Looks good man,Colour code your whole wing mirror me thinks.Other than that.pimp.

Thanks for comments guys. Yeh i was thinking soem where down the line i want some 25% tints MAYBE.

hey that is a MINT ride. how much did you lower it. the alloys looks great with it to i thought. nice

hey that is a MINT ride. how much did you lower it. the alloys looks great with it to i thought. nice

35mm H&R springs on top of Mtech springs...and has new Bilstien sport shocks. Cheers. Edited by -BEAU-

Looks superb Beau, well done.

For the side skirts, did you have the holes already drilled in the side of the car or did you have to do that yourself ?

If not, what have you used to fix them apart from the clips underneath ?

I think I know now why Ive had to order the clips from Germany, weve probably exhausted their entire NZ supplies recently !

Looks superb Beau, well done.

For the side skirts, did you have the holes already drilled in the side of the car or did you have to do that yourself ?

If not, what have you used to fix them apart from the clips underneath ?

I think I know now why Ive had to order the clips from Germany, weve probably exhausted their entire NZ supplies recently !

There where no holes there. Got my painter to do it while he was colour coding back apron.

Looks great, love the wheels

Cheers.

Looks very very good. I reckon finish the mirror colour coding, black the kidney grill (seriously), and look for a tech I rear skirt to finish off the lines - something missing there.

Otherwise good stuff.

I love it!

Looks very very good. I reckon finish the mirror colour coding, black the kidney grill (seriously), and look for a tech I rear skirt to finish off the lines - something missing there.

Otherwise good stuff.

I love it!

Thanks. When i got the side skirts put on and the back arpon colour coded i got the inner part of the mirror painted black and the actual mirror painted white, thought it was something different and i quite like the look of it.

Mate very impressed ! i like the look alot. Very r3v

Thanks for all your cool comments guys. Also i think i may add a German plate to it...just thinking of weather to get a N.Z. copy or German?

German plate, tints, smoked, raise the rear for mean rake. HOT

Leave the mirrors like they are - looks good.

German plate, tints, smoked, raise the rear for mean rake. HOT

Leave the mirrors like they are - looks good.

Plan on leaving the mirrors as they are. I just finished smoking front and side indicators, tints to come later and German plate has been ordered today as well.

Im really liking the smoked indicators keeps the white and black theme going.

Edit: In one of the pics i know there is overspray where the fog light plastic thing is...happened when i got the front lip painted....but will be painting that ASAP.

post-1483-1186290830_thumb.jpg

post-1483-1186290846_thumb.jpg

post-1483-1186290862_thumb.jpg

Edited by -BEAU-

Will get some new pics up once German Plate arrives. Also brought a Nurburgring sticker.

That IS awesome.

Really like white e30s.

Cool man.

You already ordered GP's? If not I'll order some with you if it makes it any cheaper.

You already ordered GP's? If not I'll order some with you if it makes it any cheaper.

Sorry man all ready ordered them, would have waited if known you wanted some.

How much you land em for?

Black or Blue?

Something else you might want to think about is getting rid of the weights youve got on the alloys. Youve got beautiful wheels like that and nasty weights nailed on spoiling it all.

Get them off and get the wheel place to put the sticky ones on the inside instead :)

How much you land em for?

Black or Blue?

I got black ones to keep the theme going :P I think they where $55 including shipping, but i already have mounting frames. And i think that is american dollars?

Something else you might want to think about is getting rid of the weights youve got on the alloys. Youve got beautiful wheels like that and nasty weights nailed on spoiling it all.

Get them off and get the wheel place to put the sticky ones on the inside instead :)

Theres an idea...might just do that.