Sign in to follow this  
crazyarab

My E36

Hi All,

Finally managed to take some half decent photos of my E36 325I.

Had her for a few months now, easily best car I have owned to date.

I am expecting some flame for the altezza tails but in my defense it's how it came and I can't be bothered changing them just yet.

I wish I had the imagination of jammaster j and could come up with some kick ass article to accompany the photos (great read man, loved it lol) but I am not that pro.

Anyhow, meet the crazyarab!

p.s. I am in Chch, and I am yet to meet up with a single bimmersport member >.< if you see me around say alo!

post-1976-1186305352_thumb.jpg

post-1976-1186305372_thumb.jpg

post-1976-1186305387_thumb.jpg

post-1976-1186305403_thumb.jpg

post-1976-1186305425_thumb.jpg

post-1976-1186305437_thumb.jpg

post-1976-1186305449_thumb.jpg

post-1976-1186305462_thumb.jpg

Hey man looking tidy there. My girlfriend saw your car around the other night and loved the number plate

Hehe, yeh the plate has been fun. Always seems to put a smile on the person in my rear view mirror.

Nice man, ill organise a meet for us chch members for around xmas time. Hopefully my car will be all go by then!

Hot wheels. Nice.

Nice car mate, gr8 pl8 m8!

I've got some spare orange indicator coupe tail lenses, PM me if you're interested.

Respect. Your plate is tha shiznit.

Scared tha Sh*t out of any of those CHCH crackas yet?

Haha, fo sho man!

Just wondering, what engine is in your E36 man also manual or auto? I can't recall the CNN article mentioning it :P

Haha, fo sho man!

Just wondering, what engine is in your E36 man also manual or auto? I can't recall the CNN article mentioning it :P

Auto unfortunately (cause I'm a broke *****), but I ain't trippin.... might think about a conversion later, or else move up.. next ride will be an M3???

Auto unfortunately (cause I'm a broke *****), but I ain't trippin.... might think about a conversion later, or else move up.. next ride will be an M3???

Seems like we are on exactly the same wavelength, but I guess so is everyone else on these forums ;).

Mine is auto also, trying to sell now (for the right price of course, in no rush at all). If that goes ahead then will get a manual hopefully. And sometime in near future M3 !!

Edited by crazyarab