Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

Spy Shots: E90 BMW M3 sedan without camouflage

Posted Image

Spies have caught the BMW M3 sedan has been caught without camouflage. The E90 BMW M3 Sedan is most likely to be powered by the same 4.0 liter V8 engine that produces 420 horsepower found in the coupe.

The E90 BMW M3 Sedan is likely to be unveiled at the Frankfurt Show.

Spy Shots: E90 BMW M3 sedan without camouflage Gallery:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Doesn't look like anything special to me,

like the sound of the 420hp V8 though.

What happened to the good ol' days of the e30 M3 when it was a TRUE racing car :):) and way different compared to the e30 of the time.. ( and i know it was a requirement for the DTM racing thats how it came aboout) but I just thing they should make the next M3 a real drivers car + heeps different to the standard 3 series etc and maybe go back toe roots of what the M3 series was all about when it began in the 1980's, might just give it some added incentive as being a "special M3" or something like that.

Laurence.

Guest Rick James

What happened to the good ol' days of the e30 M3 when it was a TRUE racing car :):) and way different compared to the e30 of the time.. ( and i know it was a requirement for the DTM racing thats how it came aboout) but I just thing they should make the next M3 a real drivers car + heeps different to the standard 3 series etc and maybe go back toe roots of what the M3 series was all about when it began in the 1980's, might just give it some added incentive as being a "special M3" or something like that.

Laurence.

To quote another black singer "make money money money"