Sign in to follow this  
m325i

What would you get?

What would you get?  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

for me it would have to be the bmw, although the s2000 would come a close second, i have driven one on a long journey, and i tell you, the gearbox gets a hell of a work out. which is fun when your on it, but honestly i drive my car and i am on it probably 10% of the time and i am just commuting 90% of the time.

Always been partial to evo7s [vote] and wouldnt mind a 350z if it was the facelift, higher output model. not as keen on e36s even if it is an m3.

e36 m3 would be my first pick, if i had to choose next id go the evo, wouldnt touch the other cars with a 10 foot barge pole, they show no intrest to me, as said earlya hondas do suck.

e36 m3 would be my first pick, if i had to choose next id go the evo, wouldnt touch the other cars with a 10 foot barge pole, they show no intrest to me, as said earlya hondas do suck.

yep always wanted m3 but at the same time for that cash id buy a r33 gtr skyline wipe the table of all those cars

Obviously none of you have any idea of the potential of the S15. If you want to see GTR's, EVO's and many a BooBaa getting slayed around a track come to the Puke open day on the 1st and the 8th of August. There prob will be no Bimmers though as most of you are show and now go. Or do you want to prove me worng :D

Obviously none of you have any idea of the potential of the S15. If you want to see GTR's, EVO's and many a BooBaa getting slayed around a track come to the Puke open day on the 1st and the 8th of August. There prob will be no Bimmers though as most of you are show and now go. Or do you want to prove me worng :D

id love to come out but my car would get sh*t on plus bouncy compressed springs would do me no favors

s15 is buy far the best jappa you can get for drifting the top have them and use them